Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tom Brady Is Autistic

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

I’ve seen this a lot through interviews and other moments I’ve seen of Tom Brady, but I am now completely convinced that Tom Brady is a high-functioning autist.

>Inspiration TikTok video
>It’s Tom literally sperging out during a Ted Talk
The rest of the Ted Talk has a lot of autist moments from Tom.

Here’s another relatively spergy conversation between Tom and Edelman. It’s not just the words that he says, but the way he speaks and his body language that seems very autismo.

His mannerisms, diet, obsession with self-appearance, strange behavior, interactions with his children all seem to indicate he’s somewhere on the spectrum.

Case in point, not even autism holds you back if you’re a 6’4” athletic Chad.

He has that innocent look.

2nd clip was pretty autistic yeah

Yet his is worshipped by millions of sports cucks for being a chad who can throw a football across a field and roll around in the dirt with other grown men

He looks like a conqueror, if he's in a room with any normie and want his foid it's over, there's nothing the normie could do to compete

I'm happy that guys like this can be athletes instead of warlords

Yet his is worshipped by millions of sports cucks for being a chad who can throw a football across a field and roll around in the dirt with other grown men
And is paid millions to do it. Don't act like you are above that. I would trade my current job for that faster than a simp hands over his life-savings to a blonde Becky's OnlyFans if I was ever given that opportunity.

And is paid millions to do it. Don't act like you are above that. I would trade my current job for that faster than a simp hands over his life-savings to a blonde Becky's OnlyFans if I was ever given that opportunity.
Of course I would take the opportunity, but it’s still fucking retarded that men like that are more rich than laborers

This has long been a theory of mine as well. Many athletes have an obsession behavior that is usually associated with autists. Not only that, you often hear stories about athletes who have trouble communicating, but people just chalk it up to them living in silos for so long. I don’t buy it. Since autism is usually associated with nerds and not masculinity, people struggle to believe top athletes could be autistic, but the distribution is probably as common as the general population, if not more

@juche necromancer beat me to it by posting the first two people that come to mind when thinking of autistic athletes, Messi and Kante.

Of course I would take the opportunity, but it’s still fucking retarded that men like that are more rich than laborers
It's fucking retarded that I had to be born with my shit face. But that is reality.

I guess you could cope and pretend to be budda and conclude that excessive wealth does not mean anything because it is not what your efforts are rewarded with, especially not equally.

I think I heard somewhere that CEOs today are made out of the same shit me and you are made from, but are paid over three-hundred times more than any of their companies workers.

Clearly nothing means anything and life is about being lucky. You wouldn't blame an Ethiopian for amounting to nothing and dying from Cholera, and knowing how much is stacked against you in the West, you can't blame yourself either. (I only covet what Chad has, not admire, as it was not awarded for merit more than it was for being born attractive and in a prosperous family.)

It's fucking retarded that I had to be born with my shit face. But that is reality.

I guess you could cope and pretend to be budda and conclude that excessive wealth does not mean anything because it is not what your efforts are rewarded with, especially not equally.

I think I heard somewhere that CEOs today are made out of the same shit me and you are made from, but are paid over three-hundred times more than any of their companies workers.

Clearly nothing means anything and life is about being lucky. You wouldn't blame an Ethiopian for amounting to nothing and dying from Cholera, and knowing how much is stacked against you in the West, you can't blame yourself either. (I only covet what Chad has, not admire, as it was not awarded for merit more than it was for being born attractive and in a prosperous family.)
Everything in life is luck based, including genetics

Imo Brady doesn't look that autistic at all. I hate how being just slightly off of being a boring normtard suddenly makes you an autist. Even Messi isn't autistic, he just seems like a bit of a dumb ass even though he's athletically very gifted with good motor skills.

This has long been a theory of mine as well. Many athletes have an obsession behavior that is usually associated with autists. Not only that, you often hear stories about athletes who have trouble communicating, but people just chalk it up to them living in silos for so long. I don’t buy it. Since autism is usually associated with nerds and not masculinity, people struggle to believe top athletes could be autistic, but the distribution is probably as common as the general population, if not more

@juche necromancer beat me to it by posting the first two people that come to mind when thinking of autistic athletes, Messi and Kante.
Nba All Star Sport GIF by NBA

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

Toronto Raptors Celebration GIF by NBA

Scottie Barnes of the NBA Toronto Raptors is younger athlete who’s clearly somewhere on the spectrum. Obviously not diagnosed because who would diagnose a 6’7”, muscular Tyrone as autistic. They’d probably just say

>He’s just a funny guy or something.

I won’t bother to find examples, but he spergs out a lot.

Imo Brady doesn't look that autistic at all. I hate how being just slightly off of being a boring normtard suddenly makes you an autist.
Autism Awareness GIF

Then what the fuck makes you autistic if not behavior patterns and hyperfixations common in autistic individuals. You realize autism is a spectrum, right? Autism is probably just a blanket term for a variety of neurodivergent characteristics. It’s probably not even a disability in the sense we say it is. Just regular genetic abnormalities in brain behavior, in the same way some people are more smart/artistic/etc than others. It would also explain why autism is more common in men than women, since men are more genetically variable because of the y-chromosome.

Even Messi isn't autistic, he just seems like a bit of a dumb ass even though he's athletically very gifted with good motor skills.
Messi’s not retarded. Just very anti-social along with frequent hyperfixations and plenty of other tell-tale signs of autism. His good motor skills have nothing to do with it. Not every autistic person is a ticking, flailing retard.

diagnosing random people with autism is a normalfag trait

Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

I’ve seen this a lot through interviews and other moments I’ve seen of Tom Brady, but I am now completely convinced that Tom Brady is a high-functioning autist.

>Inspiration TikTok video
>It’s Tom literally sperging out during a Ted Talk
The rest of the Ted Talk has a lot of autist moments from Tom.

Here’s another relatively spergy conversation between Tom and Edelman. It’s not just the words that he says, but the way he speaks and his body language that seems very autismo.

His mannerisms, diet, obsession with self-appearance, strange behavior, interactions with his children all seem to indicate he’s somewhere on the spectrum.

Case in point, not even autism holds you back if you’re a 6’4” athletic Chad.
interesting thread. i remember when i was in public schooling there were these hyper athletic chad type dudes that you would run into that would be giga autistic. they were never diagnosed of course. its kind of like that meme that says when a black dude is autistic his hyperfixation is basketball.

diagnosing random people with autism is a normalfag trait
No, it’s not. Normies would never say a handsome, successful man has autism. Only losers get pegged with autism. In normie world

>Successful = Normal
>Loser = Autism

Even though autism has nothing to do with either of those things.

NT pill debunked?

No, it’s not. Normies would never say a handsome, successful man has autism. Only losers get pegged with autism. In normie world

>Successful = Normal
>Loser = Autism

Even though autism has nothing to do with either of those things.
messi and jungkook have been frequently called autistic by normalfags. They usually think autism is quirky where u are just introverted and act a little silly sometimes.

interesting thread. i remember when i was in public schooling there were these hyper athletic chad type dudes that you would run into that would be giga autistic. they were never diagnosed of course. its kind of like that meme that says when a black dude is autistic his hyperfixation is basketball.
Autism has the connotation that autism is a non-masculine trait. Therefore, traditionally masculine hyperfixations get overlooked.

Hyperfixating on
>Math
>MineCraft
>My Little Pony
>Music
>Anime
Will get pegged as autistic behavior.

Hyperfixating on
>Sports Knowledge (like collecting baseball cards)
>Playing sports
>Weightlifting
>Running
Is just seen as normal, masculine behavior.

arnold schwarzenegger vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Pro-Bodybuilding is filled with autists, but often not acknowledged because normies consider it too masculine to be autistic behavior.

Autism has the connotation that autism is a non-masculine trait. Therefore, traditionally masculine hyperfixations get overlooked.

Hyperfixating on

>MineCraft

>Music

Will get pegged as autistic behavior.
over for me as i have hyper fixated on both of those. i guess this is why foids think im an autistic nerd huh?

messi and jungkook have been frequently called autistic by normalfags. They usually think autism is quirky where u are just introverted and act a little silly sometimes.
Messi is probably on the spectrum, so they’re right.

Plenty of evidence of Brady committing incest with his son

Idk

many people who are raised from an early age to excel in some shit industry are fairly fucked in the head. plus there's often a lot of drugs, parental influence, PR training, etc., that messes with them

britney, brady, messi, even taylor swift is a bundle of neuroses

hard to diagnose anything specifically, since a lot of it is probably down to odd circumstances

funny how normies idolize people who they'd probably despise in person, though

fortunately Ronaldo is the GOAT and channels his years of pressure and solitary training into a campaign of brutal mogging and terrorism in the Middle East

If you had looked at his twitter account you would know this by now.

lmao yeah iam gonna put you on ignore, go fuck yourself NT cunt
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

Keep coping, fag. Messi had an HGH disorder, and would’ve been a midget without medical intervention. Why’s it so hard to believe he’s not neurotypical as well?

Plenty of evidence of Brady committing incest with his son
Tom Brady Flirt GIF

He’s a cutfag, and his ex-wife’s a Joo. Wouldn’t shock me at all if he turned out to be secretly gay.

fortunately Ronaldo is the GOAT and channels his years of pressure and solitary training into a campaign of brutal mogging and terrorism in the Middle East

View attachment 1132782
Ronaldo’s a Chad for forcing the Saudi Royal family to make him exempt from their religious laws just so he can kick a ball around for them.

In Saudi Arabia, it’s illegal to co-habitate with a woman who isn’t your spouse, unless you’re RonaldoChad who received an exemption since he refuses to marry his gf of 10+ years (and mother of his kids).

He's the only handegg player to ever invest his money back into his own performance. Everyone else buys lambos and cocaine. Yeah, he's autistic, in the best possible way. NTs get a social buff, but they're absolutely retards when deciding what to do with money.

Autism Awareness GIF

Then what the fuck makes you autistic if not behavior patterns and hyperfixations common in autistic individuals. You realize autism is a spectrum, right? Autism is probably just a blanket term for a variety of neurodivergent characteristics. It’s probably not even a disability in the sense we say it is. Just regular genetic abnormalities in brain behavior, in the same way some people are more smart/artistic/etc than others. It would also explain why autism is more common in men than women, since men are more genetically variable because of the y-chromosome.

Messi’s not retarded. Just very anti-social along with frequent hyperfixations and plenty of other tell-tale signs of autism. His good motor skills have nothing to do with it. Not every autistic person is a ticking, flailing retard.
Sounds to me like you really, really want to believe autism is a real thing and to feel part of a group even though the truth is you are completely normal, an avarage Joe, in fact quite below avarage, but "autism" just adds a colour and a hint of quirkiness to your personality? When I was shy or had high inhibition I never tried to excuse it by saying I was autistic or had adhd or whatever new age Jewish bullshit is popular nowadays. Truth is, 98% of so-called autistics are not autistic at all and the other 2% are brain damaged retards beyond repair

Sounds to me like you really, really want to believe autism is a real thing and to feel part of a group even though the truth is you are completely normal, an avarage Joe, in fact quite below avarage, but "autism" just adds a colour and a hint of quirkiness to your personality? When I was shy or had high inhibition I never tried to excuse it by saying I was autistic or had adhd or whatever new age Jewish bullshit is popular nowadays. Truth is, 98% of so-called autistics are not autistic at all and the other 2% are brain damaged retards beyond repair
kys normie retard there's nothing quirky about having autism it's a disease that ruins your life.

it's a disease that ruins your life.
No its not lol Your life was already ruined by other factors, autism is just the excuse and the cope to not feel like a complete piece of shit. You probably think you're some genius as well.

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

So your argument is autism doesn’t exist?