Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tom Brady and the Secret To Life

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
Ask any older man who’s been through one or multiple divorces, and they will tell you women aren’t worth it, sex isn’t worth it, marriage isn’t worth, and even having kids isn’t worth it.

There is no life partner. The only women who will stick it out with you till death do you part is your mom (maybe). You’ll grow tired of your wife (and vice versa) just like you stopped talking to your highschool best friend, except your friend wasn’t in a legally binding contract from the government guranteeing them half of your life’s work.

Sex, especially when you get old and your libido slows down, eventually just becomes ho hum, assuming you’re not in a sexless marriage. This is especially true if you’re circumcised, as circumcised men struggle to pair bond and enjoy sex for the conquest and relief, not the experience.

Your kids will become people of their own that will have their own experiences and lives without you. Great for them, I guess, but one they reach teenagehood, it’s their life, not yours. A child isn’t a friend for life. In fact, I barely talk to my parents the older I get, and I’m on good terms with them. I have my own life to deal with.

Tom-Brady-Giselle-Bundchen-100422-getty-ftr.png

All of this to say, look at Tom Brady. He’s retired mutiple times, just to go home and say “Fuck this.” His kids are in highschool, and are now too cool for him. They have their own shit going on. His Jew wife is divorcing him. Why would he want to stay home? All he wants to do is play football with his bros and pretend his family doesn’t exist, and they want him gone too.

Tom Brady is the middle-aged manager at the office that makes everyone work late so that he doesn’t have to go home to his bitch wife and brat children.

The secret to life. Be Chad, don't not be Chad.

The tom brady pill is brutal

I completely agree. It reminds me of something Lacan would say, that there is no relationship between the sexes. We are all alone in this world.