Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Told someone irl about this forum

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Tbh saw this nigga browsing r/braincels on the bus.

he's a manlet, framelet curry subhuman. I don't really care about telling him tbh because I know he won't, I could ruin his life if he told anyone, and tbh would not be believable. Lol I almost got suspended from school for doing something and blamed it on that kid and got away thankfully. Felt bad but to be fair he always tries to talk to me about shortcels.

anyway I asked him if he was active and he said yea, after braincels got banned I told him about .co

idk if he's on here or not but yea

Wow so someone else at ur school actually browses incel forums

I do it all the time,it's fun tbh

I know a guy who looks just like wojak irl at my school but uglier and dead soulless eyes more. He almost got kicked out after a rumor was made that he was gonna do something to the school but it was false

You just reminded me of a secret plan that i have.

Yeh apparently has an account on here called @SergeantIncel

The youngcel uprising.

Lol I almost got suspended from school for doing something and blamed it on that kid and got away thankfully.
Bruh.
There was someone at my old high school who browsed this forum. My good friend literally took a picture of him with the site open on the screen because he knows I browse here.

Congratulations

Incel sleeper agents are lurking in the shadows, waiting for the call to strike. He's getting orders from I.N.C.E.L.

mogs me cause low inhib

How did you find a picture of me

Try becoming his friend tbh

You talk to people IRL?:chad::banhammer:

Incel is not = low functioning autistic.
I do it often tbh.
mogs me tbh, the only people i talk to irl are my college teacher and my psychiatrist

mogs me tbh, the only people i talk to irl are my college teacher and my psychiatrist
Brutal, don't you talk to your parents? Just to make sure, have you tried talking to other guys?

legit? he needs to GTFIH

but op prolly larping tbhngl

deadass? do you know his username or anything like that?
i dont think he's on here--i just told him the site existed. i know his shortcels username and shit but idk if hes on here

i dont think he's on here--i just told him the site existed. i know his shortcels username and shit but idk if hes on here
yeah what's his shortcels username, I still browse there once in a blue moon

I've talked about the blackpill to my bluepilled incel friends.
They just tell me to get haircuts :feelskek: :feelskek:

They aren't convinced even though they've been rejected multiple times already

Tfw no one to blackpill irl. Wait a minute... should i blackpill my dad?
Like i've thought of talking about toxic femininity with him.

They just tell me to get haircuts :feelskek: :feelskek:

They aren't convinced even though they've been rejected multiple times already

Typical NPC reaction

I have a friend who recently started browsing Reddit and has started sending me Reddit memes. He is diagnosed with anxiety and said he has been very depressed since last 2 years. He also started to lose hair at 15. I personally have not seen him interact with girls.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lands up on here down the line.

Tbh saw this nigga browsing r/braincels on the bus.

he's a manlet, framelet curry subhuman. I don't really care about telling him tbh because I know he won't, I could ruin his life if he told anyone, and tbh would not be believable. Lol I almost got suspended from school for doing something and blamed it on that kid and got away thankfully. Felt bad but to be fair he always tries to talk to me about shortcels.

anyway I asked him if he was active and he said yea, after braincels got banned I told him about .co

idk if he's on here or not but yea
Based tbh

He needed that ngl there isnt much places for a bonafide incel to cope.

you actually know another incel irl

mogs me

I dont tell anybody about here