Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Told Normies i find 16 year old girls attractive

lmao 16 is literally prime age... normies are such retards

19? lol. I'm 30 I'd still fuck a 16 year old girl. Granted I wouldn't go after them specifically but if they were hot and 16 I would.
TBH. At least we would actually care for her, after all our years of inceldom

It's jealousy disguised as protectiveness.
I think that most men if not all are attracted to jb and their defensiveness against anyone who likes jb is their way of coping

NEVER talk to normies. They are trained from a very young age to report any behavior they may find suspect, whether that be in school or to the police they will always snitch on you for any little piece of social validation they can get. They have no mercy, they will not listen to any kind of logic, and if they are listening it's because they're trying to earn your trust so you can say something criminalizing. Maybe a failed normie would listen, but even then that's stretching it a bit.

Bro I got banned from the Spanish /pol/ server because I said that some 15 yo was hot and was more Than able to fuck, jfl at normies

SJWs and feminists are now pushing that even being attracted to 18+ young girls is pedophilia. It won't take long for this opinion to become mainstream among normies.

Last edited:
Went about as well as you'd expect tbh. They all REE'd at me saying i was a pedo and that i should be reported to the FBI. Did it online though, so at least i didn't commit social suicide. I told them there are more states with he AOC set to 16 than 18, they didn't give a shit. Told them more countries have the AOC set lower than 18, they didn't listen. I triggered their NPC coding and they called me a misogynist also. JFL

I told the same to friends of mine and nobody gives much of a fuck. Probably because 16 is legal here.

you're only as old as your face and hairline and i've been antiaging maxxing since 2012 so normies can suck my fat resveratrol-smelling dick

Went about as well as you'd expect tbh. They all REE'd at me saying i was a pedo and that i should be reported to the FBI. Did it online though, so at least i didn't commit social suicide. I told them there are more states with he AOC set to 16 than 18, they didn't give a shit. Told them more countries have the AOC set lower than 18, they didn't listen. I triggered their NPC coding and they called me a misogynist also. JFL
16 is the legal age in most states.
SJWs and feminists are now pushing that even being attracted to 18+ young girls is pedophilia. It won't take long for this opinion to become mainstream among normies.
I thought the left loves pedos

Attachments

• DNb7FnCW0AAKXtV.jpg
    DNb7FnCW0AAKXtV.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
The 16 year olds are sweet and innocent though. Totally not already super Thot's :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if you even claim to be a straight male in 2019, they'll call you pedo

at this point, best to keep your mouth shut and don't reveal you're sexually attracted to women

15 yo girl with 19 yo boy is pedo

20 yo girl with 24 yo boy is normal

JFL @ that fucking sexual laws

Who created them ?

JEWS ????????????