Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

told my friend some blackpill truths and his response actually surprised me

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
My friend has never made fun of me for being a virgin or gave me much unwanted advice on foids. Not your typical normie. I mentioned to him that no girl wants a guy who is 5'4 and to my surprise he actually agreed and didn't resort to giving normie advice. He said he agrees that girls are shallow and don't want short guys. Appreciated that cause he's not lying to my face when its obvious. He's told me a lot of the girls he has spoke to always mention height before meeting. Good to see some non incels recognising the truth. He did go on to jokingly say that I could just go for a dominatrix type food who would like a short guy to dominate in the bedroom which could be a solution for some but I'm not a beta cuck.

I didn't think I would find another sub-5'5 guy on here. I'm 5'3. In another thread I mentioned this, but I'd definitely go for a dominatrix if that's all I can get. I'll be a beta cuck if it means getting pussy. :shock:

Imagine still thinking it's face > height
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I didn't think I would find another sub-5'5 guy on here. I'm 5'3. In another thread I mentioned this, but I'd definitely go for a dominatrix if that's all I can get. I'll be a beta cuck if it means getting pussy. :shock:
If its a last resort situation I might have to

@Intellau_Celistic @Mecoja @erenyeager are 5’3 shortcels.

thats fucked up man best of luck to you fellow brocel :feelsaww:
As someone who is 6'3 I can tell you that height doesn't matter. Only face counts.
Yup you got ugly face = game over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

average anime avi poster

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back