Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Told my dad about me being anxious, he had this to say

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
I didn't even mention being a virgin mind you, he fucking told me that because I am pure my future wife will love me for it. JFL, my dad can detect my inceldom from a mile away, I was just going to ask to go therapy because my doctor told me to go and this guy brings up me being an incel. Truly is over. He is so bluepilled too, I tried blackpilling him a little by telling him girls don't care if you remained a virgin, they just care about your future not your past. He doesn't believe me jfl

Boomers are dillusional don't listen to their shit

He thinks women think of men like men think of women

their pre-internet era knowledge is literally useless in 2021
they are from an age where hypergamy was less rampant and people like us could have ascended with a looksmatch or below average foid

he fucking told me that because I am pure my future wife will love me for it. JFL
99% of females despise decent, nice guys, only a chad(lite) can get away with being a nice dude :feelsokman: