Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Told a foid to fuck off

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Was going to the mall today in order to get my load of low quality food and, most importantly, fancy packs of 24 bottles of 12° beer for me to cope one more week of wageslaving in clownworld.

You know what's wrong with mall ? Freedom. Somehow, some ppl who call themselves "charitable organization" love to place pawns right at the entrance of malls, in order to extort some cash from honest ppl, presumably to help "those in need", which means : the organization boss himself, some local illegal delinquants, single moms and finally NEET fucks leeching from soyciety.

I somehow achieved the impossible, which is entering the mall without one of them noticing (just waited that a dummy enters before me to keep the pawns occupied, really no big brain strategy tbh, but still, strategy ngl). One of the pawns was a foid.

When I got out of the mall, and, then, finally reached my car, the foid had the audacity to call me from the entrance, which was 20 meters far (metric system is best system). At this very moment, half my body was literally already in my car. "Hey, young man." she said. What the hell was this foid exepecting ? That I somehow would react as an NPC in her tutorial mode clownworld, cease all activities, get out of my car, and sign a 1 thousand dollars check to help single moms ? As I'm not low inhib maXxed (I would have thrown my grocery bag at her face tbh), I just said I don't have time. And then I left, drifting on the parking lot (actually I just drove out like a cuck, but it felt like this meme where the nigga says they saw him rollin' and they hatin' or some shit).

Honestly, I still don't comprehend what she was thinking. Are foids so clueless to think every element of their environment is a part of their tutorial mode privilege ? Would some cuck actually answer positively to her retarded move ? JFL

lol? , i wouldve did the same , like Nah Heute Nicht " ( not today ) and just went off .

well done bro. you couldve insulted her with bitch , but then again inhibition

but then again inhibition
This, plus I was literally drunk and I would have avoided making a scene at all cost, because if a cop was there and realized I was going to get in my car in that state I would have spent some time in jail JFL.

Sometime I help homeless people and such if they are children and old people who need actual food and such.
Giving them actual money is foolish, cause many will take advantage of it and buy drugs or some other shit.
I'll also help disabled people, like people on wheelchairs or if they are deformed (they are victims of the blackpill)
I would also help the mentally ill, but it's hard to know if they are actually mentally ill or just addicts.

Last edited:
Sometime I help homeless people and such if they are children and old people who need actual food and such.
Giving them actual money is foolish, cause many will take advantage of it and buy drugs or some other shit.
I don't "help" them because I've seen with my eyes how some ppl take advantage of this system.

even giving them food?
I did this. Not proud of it. Stupid move. Nothing good for society feeding ppl who could feed themselves if they stopped with their leech mentality.

Ok but where’s the part where you told her to fuck off

Based if not larp

25178.jpg

( Brutal fake advertising pill sorry ngl )
Based if not larp
No larp. I couldn't invent this retarded event, I'm too drunk to make things up. And somehow, these things happen to me when I'm drunk.

I'll also help disabled people, like people on wheelchairs or if they are deformed (they are victims of the blackpill)
I would also help the mentally ill, but it's hard to know if they are actually mentally ill or just addicts.
There was a foid I tried to offer my coffee I just bought cause she was asking for change outside the coffee shop. But she said she just wanted money.

There was a foid I tried to offer my coffee I just bought cause she was asking for change outside the coffee shop. But she said she just wanted money.
Should have thrown that coffee at her face

I propose an Incel Bank for incel-only donations. The money will be distributed only amongst incels in case a fellow brother is in need (in rare occasions, for surgerymax).

The conmitee in control of the account will be voted by members here through majority voting. 5 people will be treasurers and a 6th will have the account in his "name".

To avoid seeming sus, I ban myself from any position, and just leave tgis proposal here.

I propose an Incel Bank for incel-only donations. The money will be distributed only amongst incels in case a fellow brother is in need (in rare occasions, for surgerymax).

The conmitee in control of the account will be voted by members here through majority voting. 5 people will be treasurers and a 6th will have the account in his "name".

To avoid seeming sus, I ban myself from any position, and just leave tgis proposal here.
I demand presidency and will keep all the money to fund my alcoholism. Never began.

In these cases, I open my massive wallet full of 100s, extract one penny, donate it to their charity, and walk away

In these cases, I open my massive wallet full of 100s, extract one penny, donate it to their charity, and walk away
That's cucked, but nano-cucked.

25178.jpg

( Brutal fake advertising pill sorry ngl )

No larp. I couldn't invent this retarded event, I'm too drunk to make things up. And somehow, these things happen to me when I'm drunk.
After consulting with the Based Department, they've decided not to give you a call.

They said you're not quite the candidate they're looking for.

After consulting with the Based Department, they've decided not to give you a call.

They said you're not quite the candidate they're looking for.
:feels:

I did this. Not proud of it. Stupid move. Nothing good for society feeding ppl who could feed themselves if they stopped with their leech mentality.
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but now that I'm blackpilled, I realized the probably want me dead if I was in their shows.

I would have been high inhib and asked her if it was for alcohol, heroin, or meth

I would have been high inhib and asked her if it was for alcohol, heroin, or meth
I ask this of every panhandler who comes up to me. Straight up. I haven't met an honest one yet. They always make up some bullshit about wanting to get some money for food or a bus ticket.

I ask this of every panhandler who comes up to me. Straight up. I haven't met an honest one yet. They always make up some bullshit about wanting to get some money for food or a bus ticket.
be like you will get them the food or will buy their bus ticket for them, then see what they say.

be like you will get them the food or will buy their bus ticket for them, then see what they say.
I do. They quickly change their story or make up some bullshit about wanting something else, which is an excuse for saving up money for their next hit.

Beggars being choosers.

:feelsclown:

I don't have time
not today
These are wrong answers. I always say straightly that I do NOT want to give anything. If it's about starving African children, I say that they should die and I talk about population growth trying to take as much time as possible away from him so that others can't donate during that time.

These are wrong answers. I always say straightly that I do NOT want to give anything. If it's about starving African children, I say that they should die and I talk about population growth trying to take as much time as possible away from him so that others can't donate during that time.
My time is too precious, I'm no NEET.

I do. They quickly change their story or make up some bullshit about wanting something else, which is an excuse for saving up money for their next hit.

Beggars being choosers.

:feelsclown:
I'm at a point where I would just say shut they fuck up you lying fuck.

I play along to gain more human experience.
I'm at a point where I don't give af anymore and will call out people's bullshit immediately.

I'm at a point where I don't give af anymore and will call out people's bullshit immediately.
Same. I call it out eventually, or right away if they're bold and try to insult my intelligence with a Tolkienesque story they weave out of their own shit.

Same. I call it out eventually, or right away if they're bold and try to insult my intelligence with a Tolkienesque story they weave out of their own shit.
Honestly, that level of insulting the intelligence of the person they are begging from deserves them meeting up with ER.

Honestly, that level of insulting the intelligence of the person they are begging from deserves them meeting up with ER.
I almost got violent with one of them when he caught me walking out an eatery. I told him I won't give him any money, but I'll buy him some food. He said no he doesn't feel like eating from there and asked for some money for a double cheeseburger from the McD's down the street.

That's when I lost my shit and raised my voice at him. It was right outside the eatery, so I opened the door and yelled to the guy who served me to get a load of this asshole who is being a begger and chooser by turning down free food. Then I started cussing him out and told him to go suck dicks for his next hit and gtfoh before I beat him.

I was Goddamn livid. The fucking balls on that piece of shit.

I regret the time invested in reading this.

Those charity collectors are paid employees. Never give money to them.

I almost got violent with one of them when he caught me walking out an eatery. I told him I won't give him any money, but I'll buy him some food. He said no he doesn't feel like eating from there and asked for some money for a double cheeseburger from the McD's down the street.

That's when I lost my shit and raised my voice at him. It was right outside the eatery, so I opened the door and yelled to the guy who served me to get a load of this asshole who is being a begger and chooser by turning down free food. Then I started cussing him out and told him to go suck dicks for his next hit and gtfoh before I beat him.

I was Goddamn livid. The fucking balls on that piece of shit.
Clapping Stand Up GIF - Clapping StandUp StandingOvation - Discover & Share  GIFs
Standing Applause GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Telling a foid to fuck off is admirable. Congratulations. Keep doing it.