Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Told a foid to fuck off today, felt so fucking good.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Literally just got back from the shop, had to go quickly since it shut at 11 and needed to restock my diet coke stash.

Go in and then come out and some foid approaches me, shitty teeth and looked cracked out/alcoholic

She rambles on about some fake story, no money food for her kids and her NEETbux haven't gone in blah blah blah

I just start laughing and tell her to fuck off and said I think you've asked me before, she starts going "OI WHO YA TELLIN' TO FUCK OFF" and I was just laughing waiting for her to put her hand on me since there was CCTV outside (ez self-defense) I wanted to knock this bitch to the ground so fucking bad, I wanted to break her cunting jaw and cripple her for life so she has to drink threw a straw, unfortunately she saw I didn't give a shit so she just backed off and approached some other guy.

fucking foids tryna use their "but muh kids" help me out bs excuse, I can't wait for a foid to lay her hands on me, I have watched enough foids getting btfo'd videos to know one punch and the cunt is down and out.

found the asshole, you should've helped the qween out.

0e8

Lol11

words can't describe how based this post is, I pray it's not LARP, PLEASE LET IT BE REAL

I haven't left my house to run into annoying cunts. I'm also too high inhib sperg.

words can't describe how based this post is, I pray it's not LARP, PLEASE LET IT BE REAL
nigga i dnt larp thats gay as fuck.

I was just in a bad mood and some crack head foid begging outside for money pissed me off.

nigga i dnt larp thats gay as fuck.

I was just in a bad mood and some crack head foid begging outside for money pissed me off.
may St. Blackops2cel bless you

Based, fucking legend.

Literally just got back from the shop, had to go quickly since it shut at 11 and needed to restock my diet coke stash.

Go in and then come out and some foid approaches me, shitty teeth and looked cracked out/alcoholic

She rambles on about some fake story, no money food for her kids and her NEETbux haven't gone in blah blah blah

I just start laughing and tell her to fuck off and said I think you've asked me before, she starts going "OI WHO YA TELLIN' TO FUCK OFF" and I was just laughing waiting for her to put her hand on me since there was CCTV outside (ez self-defense) I wanted to knock this bitch to the ground so fucking bad, I wanted to break her cunting jaw and cripple her for life so she has to drink threw a straw, unfortunately she saw I didn't give a shit so she just backed off and approached some other guy.

fucking foids tryna use their "but muh kids" help me out bs excuse, I can't wait for a foid to lay her hands on me, I have watched enough foids getting btfo'd videos to know one punch and the cunt is down and out.
I hate how women like this SEEK OUT this cycle of abuse. They WANT TO get beaten by strong ruthless men and abandon servile betabuxxers. They make men who never laid a finger on a hoe start busting jaws, yet the courts still think SHE'S the victim and SHE deserves the kids.

More than half the time with the kids, when they mature, even though their dad was an "abusive beater," they end up hating the mom more for continually putting them in harms way.

This is too fucking based.

Based. I’m too high inhib to btfo foids.

jfl at thinking you are based for lashing out at some skank, you have literallly never crossed her mind after that interaction, while she lives rent free in your head. Disregard skanks, they aren't worth 1 second of your time or any of your energy. Just ignore them.

based based based. I wish I could give as little of a fuck as you.
You are an inspiration to us all.
found the asshole, you should've helped the qween out.

View attachment 431962
@gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE

If you were truly hideous she wouldn't have approached you even to beg :feelshmm:

Mogs me by talking to foids.

Lmao good job, fucking based man. A lot of the time if i see a homeless dude begging I'll spare him a bit of cash because he probably has no one, as is life as a male, but I will NEVER give shit to a foid. They have life handed to them by default.

Lmao good job, fucking based man. A lot of the time if i see a homeless dude begging I'll spare him a bit of cash because he probably has no one, as is life as a male, but I will NEVER give shit to a foid. They have life handed to them by default.
To end up as a homeless foid you have to be seriously fucked in the head, or have literal hell as childhood. Tbh feel bad for junkie homeless abused foids, unless they come from a decent upbringing and fucked up their lives by living degenerately, in which case it's their responsibility and they don't get my pity.

you should have said: "drop your pants and let me hit it or fuck off"
who knows maybe she would have let you smash.

although she could have easily just let you fuck and then cry rape afterwards.

based , if this foid was serious, shes fucking retarded

imagine not going on twitter / insta and converting into OF

psycho mogs me hard

Gigabased, an incel getting the chance to lash out at a foid is a rare occurrence because let's be honest, most of us are high inhib pussies irl, but when it does happen man it's a high like heroin. I did this all of college not as aggressively as you did but still. I usually just ignore foids or give them a fuck of type of look. Unless i'm around normies because I don't want to make myself look autistic as hell.

based. i wish i was as low inhib as you:feelsbadman: