Told a foid to fuck off today, felt so fucking good.

rope2cope

rope2cope

FBI Waifu - No Remove
★★★★
83d 18h 0m
Literally just got back from the shop, had to go quickly since it shut at 11 and needed to restock my diet coke stash.

Go in and then come out and some foid approaches me, shitty teeth and looked cracked out/alcoholic

She rambles on about some fake story, no money food for her kids and her NEETbux haven't gone in blah blah blah

I just start laughing and tell her to fuck off and said I think you've asked me before, she starts going "OI WHO YA TELLIN' TO FUCK OFF" and I was just laughing waiting for her to put her hand on me since there was CCTV outside (ez self-defense) I wanted to knock this bitch to the ground so fucking bad, I wanted to break her cunting jaw and cripple her for life so she has to drink threw a straw, unfortunately she saw I didn't give a shit so she just backed off and approached some other guy.

fucking foids tryna use their "but muh kids" help me out bs excuse, I can't wait for a foid to lay her hands on me, I have watched enough foids getting btfo'd videos to know one punch and the cunt is down and out.

Broly

Broly

close to losing my sanity
★★★★★
31d 6h 27m
low inhib mogs me

D

Deleted member 30187

Self-banned
-
61d 17h 16m
found the asshole, you should've helped the qween out.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Manlet | Low tier normie | Socially inept
★★★★
13d 10h 11m
words can't describe how based this post is, I pray it's not LARP, PLEASE LET IT BE REAL

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
-
57d 12h 47m
Deleted member 30912

Deleted member 30912

Free Derick Chauvin
-
8d 15h 50m
I haven't left my house to run into annoying cunts. I'm also too high inhib sperg.

rope2cope

rope2cope

FBI Waifu - No Remove
★★★★
83d 18h 0m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:
words can't describe how based this post is, I pray it's not LARP, PLEASE LET IT BE REAL
nigga i dnt larp thats gay as fuck.

I was just in a bad mood and some crack head foid begging outside for money pissed me off.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Manlet | Low tier normie | Socially inept
★★★★
13d 10h 11m
rope2cope said:

I was just in a bad mood and some crack head foid begging outside for money pissed me off.
may St. Blackops2cel bless you

Broly

Broly

close to losing my sanity
★★★★★
31d 6h 27m
rope2cope said:

LARPers are gay tbh

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
23d 17h 36m
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★
32d 9h 35m
Based, fucking legend.

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
15d 5h 23m
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
126d 17h 47m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Necromante
★★★★★
114d 17h 1m
based, if the roles were reversed she wouldnt give a fuck about ur well being

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
72d 19h 28m
rope2cope said:
Literally just got back from the shop, had to go quickly since it shut at 11 and needed to restock my diet coke stash.

Go in and then come out and some foid approaches me, shitty teeth and looked cracked out/alcoholic

She rambles on about some fake story, no money food for her kids and her NEETbux haven't gone in blah blah blah

I just start laughing and tell her to fuck off and said I think you've asked me before, she starts going "OI WHO YA TELLIN' TO FUCK OFF" and I was just laughing waiting for her to put her hand on me since there was CCTV outside (ez self-defense) I wanted to knock this bitch to the ground so fucking bad, I wanted to break her cunting jaw and cripple her for life so she has to drink threw a straw, unfortunately she saw I didn't give a shit so she just backed off and approached some other guy.

fucking foids tryna use their "but muh kids" help me out bs excuse, I can't wait for a foid to lay her hands on me, I have watched enough foids getting btfo'd videos to know one punch and the cunt is down and out.
I hate how women like this SEEK OUT this cycle of abuse. They WANT TO get beaten by strong ruthless men and abandon servile betabuxxers. They make men who never laid a finger on a hoe start busting jaws, yet the courts still think SHE'S the victim and SHE deserves the kids.

More than half the time with the kids, when they mature, even though their dad was an "abusive beater," they end up hating the mom more for continually putting them in harms way.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★
5d 4h 55m
This is too fucking based.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★★★
44d 16h 6m
Based. I’m too high inhib to btfo foids.

bahoicel

bahoicel

Recruit
★★
21h 11m
jfl at thinking you are based for lashing out at some skank, you have literallly never crossed her mind after that interaction, while she lives rent free in your head. Disregard skanks, they aren't worth 1 second of your time or any of your energy. Just ignore them.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
62d 12h 31m
rope2cope said:

based based based. I wish I could give as little of a fuck as you.
You are an inspiration to us all.
imsorry said:
found the asshole, you should've helped the qween out.

View attachment 431962
@gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Major
★★
13d 18h 59m
If you were truly hideous she wouldn't have approached you even to beg :feelshmm:

Starship

Starship

Recruit
★★★
6d 7h 42m
Mogs me by talking to foids.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
39d 21h 1m
Lmao good job, fucking based man. A lot of the time if i see a homeless dude begging I'll spare him a bit of cash because he probably has no one, as is life as a male, but I will NEVER give shit to a foid. They have life handed to them by default.

bahoicel

bahoicel

Recruit
★★
21h 11m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
Lmao good job, fucking based man. A lot of the time if i see a homeless dude begging I'll spare him a bit of cash because he probably has no one, as is life as a male, but I will NEVER give shit to a foid. They have life handed to them by default.
To end up as a homeless foid you have to be seriously fucked in the head, or have literal hell as childhood. Tbh feel bad for junkie homeless abused foids, unless they come from a decent upbringing and fucked up their lives by living degenerately, in which case it's their responsibility and they don't get my pity.

icantcrempi

icantcrempi

Bully your local foid until they cry
★★
1d 13h 8m
you should have said: "drop your pants and let me hit it or fuck off"
who knows maybe she would have let you smash.

although she could have easily just let you fuck and then cry rape afterwards.

Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
19d 13h 59m
based , if this foid was serious, shes fucking retarded

imagine not going on twitter / insta and converting into OF

calimero

calimero

Veteran
★★★★
15d 16h 31m
psycho mogs me hard

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Recruit
★★
9d 13h 44m
Gigabased, an incel getting the chance to lash out at a foid is a rare occurrence because let's be honest, most of us are high inhib pussies irl, but when it does happen man it's a high like heroin. I did this all of college not as aggressively as you did but still. I usually just ignore foids or give them a fuck of type of look. Unless i'm around normies because I don't want to make myself look autistic as hell.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

:(
★★★★★
103d 1h 56m
based. i wish i was as low inhib as you:feelsbadman:

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★
11d 23h 15m
AbsolutelyBrutal said: