Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Toilets would rather take rapists over you, they'd rather date ex convicts over you, they'd rather date ex domestic abusers over you

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
And they'll lie to you and tell you it's their personality. Look how many letters ted bundy got. Look at chris browns audiance that's almost entirly Toilets thirsting over him after he beat a toilet black and blue. Look at jeremy meeks being a fucking millionaire cuz he beat up a kid and toilets thirsting over him on instagram.

Every bully I had, has a toilet gf because they're usually tall and high T. Every douche that is rude is always confident for a reason, and it's because they're tall and good looking and its because they aren't ugly short subhumans.

And toilets will gaslight you about this. They'll tell you that these people changed, but also its your own fault for being weak. Don't play nice with these people. Toilets are not worth being taken seriously

Last edited:
H2O is indeed moisty

At best she ignores you, at worst she despises you

You left out a word - Chad.
Toilets would rather take Chad rapists over you, they'd rather date Chad ex convicts over you, they'd rather date Chad ex domestic abusers over you

They ain't gonna fuck subhuman rapists or convicts.

You left out a word - Chad.
Toilets would rather take Chad rapists over you, they'd rather date Chad ex convicts over you, they'd rather date Chad ex domestic abusers over you

They ain't gonna fuck subhuman rapists or convicts.
Most domestic abusers and rapists are already chads so it's a moot point

I made a similar thread to this before.
Its an absolute brutal blackpill that women prefer those men over us
also INCELTEAR WONT EVER TOUCH THIS

I made a similar thread to this before.
Its an absolute brutal blackpill that women prefer those men over us
also INCELTEAR WONT EVER TOUCH THIS
They just can't. their best justification is "all those guys are better than inklers even tho 99% have never commited a crime

Well said. :feelsokman:

No matter how much shit we talk online, that's still nowhere near as bad as being a criminal. So if the criminals you listed could get laid with countless women, but we can't, that proves how little being kind actually matters.

The other line that soys and roasties usually use is "When we say personality, we don't mean being nice, we mean being confident. Ted Bundy was confident." This line is often used by people who are pro-women, yet look at how bad that makes women look. In their quest to be contrarians against your point, even their own defenders admit that foids would rather sleep with a confident serial killer than a shy good man. The nature of women's preferences is literally detrimental when trying to build a peaceful and functional society.

Foids love thugs.

Water has a certain moisture to it afterall.

Nothing is anyone's fault. It's all rationalizations.

They would rather date a dog than me

High IQ.

Those dumbasses at IT won't touch this. Either that or they'll do some mental gymnastics bullshit: wHo SaId aLl WoMeN wAnTeD RaPiSts inkler??

They would rather have sex with with a murderer that is about to kill her