Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Toilets watching Blackpill content and internalising the Blackpill

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I found this Gook toilet commenting on a number of Blackpill and "dark Redpill" (redpill mixed with a lot of blackpill) videos.

Screenshot 20220526 175906

I think that toilets like this are a great addition to the Blackpill Movement (note that I see the Blackpill as something separate from Inceldom but fully intertwined). I have actually shared Wheat Waffles and other blackpilled content with a number of toilet friends of mine, some were dismissive, others agreed with some points, and others were actually quite welcoming to the Blackpill. :blackpill:

The biggest negative part about it is that Hypergamy still overrides rationality and virtue signaling overrides honesty, the above toilet never confessed to Chad's girlfriend because she didn't want to create drama. In case of Hypergamy I think that Blackpilled toilets will probably gather together and create a movement that might be Female Dating Strategy on steroids.

I am personally of the opinion that it would be wise to try to explain toilets our situation, though from my experience very few toilets have any empathy. In many cases they literally cannot imagine what my inceldom is and how much I suffer from it being convinced that somehow I have high standards or something, in other cases they cannot develop any empathy for men. But if these ideas are widespread and toilets actually start viewing the world using a blackpill lens they might be less likely to easily kowtow to anything Chad demands of them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they're Chad's slaves, they are their own biology's slaves. But if we as a culture would shame being Chad's hook up then toilets might actually be disgusted with being "that toilet".

Wait a minute, did I just accidentally reverse engineer monogamy? Well, I think sharing Blackpill :blackpill: and especially "Blackpill Lite" :blackpill: content with your toilet friends could be a good step to try to shame toilets that are enforcing the Chad monopoly.

This is also why the "Islam is a shield" argument exists for NAWAcels, a Muslim toilet friend of mine was actually disgusted with the idea of a casual relationship. I've literally never seen a non-Muslim toilet react like that.

Of course the issue with Islam being that polygyny is legal there which simply makes the Chad monopoly worse.

But again, sharing Blackpill content can backfire, two toilet friends of mine joined SugarBabies after I told them about how millionaire men were becoming desperate for any toilet after the Chad monopoly got worse because of Tinder. I accidentally turned those friends into the type of toilets you'd find on FDA. :feelswhat:

Why does she need to watch a video to know how she thinks?

and society is confused why do we treat toilets as whores

foids still wont fuck you or us , so whats the point even ?

Women are incapable of internalizing the blackpill. Not sure what you're on about.

Their existences are so far removed from even the average man's struggle they can't even begin to conceive of it. Chads too, to a lesser extent.

foids still wont fuck you or us , so whats the point even ?
Get them and get the sex yourself a. Knock them out. And do what must need to be done.:feelsree: FOR ERENYEAGERIA

this noodle is just attention whoring jfl. she knows she's the minority and uses her pussy to get yt likes and traffic to her shitty channel from desperate sub5s and normies. never trust foids like this.

I found this Gook toilet commenting on a number of Blackpill and "dark Redpill" (redpill mixed with a lot of blackpill) videos.

View attachment 618177

I think that toilets like this are a great addition to the Blackpill Movement (note that I see the Blackpill as something separate from Inceldom but fully intertwined). I have actually shared Wheat Waffles and other blackpilled content with a number of toilet friends of mine, some were dismissive, others agreed with some points, and others were actually quite welcoming to the Blackpill. :blackpill:

The biggest negative part about it is that Hypergamy still overrides rationality and virtue signaling overrides honesty, the above toilet never confessed to Chad's girlfriend because she didn't want to create drama. In case of Hypergamy I think that Blackpilled toilets will probably gather together and create a movement that might be Female Dating Strategy on steroids.

I am personally of the opinion that it would be wise to try to explain toilets our situation, though from my experience very few toilets have any empathy. In many cases they literally cannot imagine what my inceldom is and how much I suffer from it being convinced that somehow I have high standards or something, in other cases they cannot develop any empathy for men. But if these ideas are widespread and toilets actually start viewing the world using a blackpill lens they might be less likely to easily kowtow to anything Chad demands of them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they're Chad's slaves, they are their own biology's slaves. But if we as a culture would shame being Chad's hook up then toilets might actually be disgusted with being "that toilet".

Wait a minute, did I just accidentally reverse engineer monogamy? Well, I think sharing Blackpill :blackpill: and especially "Blackpill Lite" :blackpill: content with your toilet friends could be a good step to try to shame toilets that are enforcing the Chad monopoly.

This is also why the "Islam is a shield" argument exists for NAWAcels, a Muslim toilet friend of mine was actually disgusted with the idea of a casual relationship. I've literally never seen a non-Muslim toilet react like that.

Of course the issue with Islam being that polygyny is legal there which simply makes the Chad monopoly worse.

But again, sharing Blackpill content can backfire, two toilet friends of mine joined SugarBabies after I told them about how millionaire men were becoming desperate for any toilet after the Chad monopoly got worse because of Tinder. I accidentally turned those friends into the type of toilets you'd find on FDA. :feelswhat:
who are you referring when you say toilet ?

Incel Tears won’t touch this.
Fuckin retards….

Foids don't need to internalize the blackpill because they ARE the blackpill. Be wary of foids who want to "understand inceldom/blackpill ideology" or are agreeable to it, but won't actually push for real change, like making adultery illegal or removing women's rights. The asian foid in the video has seen first hand how another foid will fuck over Chad's gf in exchange for dick. Just one example of millions. Why is she not calling for sharia style laws on female's and their sexuality?

Too risky. Even if by some miracle they understand you and your situation, it won't make you any more attractive to them. You have nothing to gain, but a lot to lose in terms of any social standing you might have.

View attachment 618177

Why the fuck do you treat foids like sentient creatures that can understand complex philosophies and theories such as the blackpill? Foids are simply dumb meat holes for chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Do you have a link to the woman's channel - what kind of shit does she post?

And, what % are we betting the race of the guy was?