Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Toilets give up really easily

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A toilet friend of mine sent me videos of her entire conversations with a White Chad, he's an obvious 8/10 and she's only a Becky. She is really nervous talking to him and really wants a relationship with him, but...

She's very quick to give up.

This is one thing I don't get about toilets, if she continues she could gain a good relationship with a Chad, if she fails she would lose absolutely nothing. Instead of trying and shooting her shot she gets anxious over simply the fact she has to compete with other toilets for him.

Imagine if men had this mentality, then humanity would've gotten long extinct.

I am convinced that toilets are inferior. Even the ugliest man dares to shoot his shot because he knows that not trying makes him a bigger loser than rejection, but toilets cave under ANY pressure. He's leading the conversation and stays engaged.

Had I not respected their privacy as much I would've posted some of the videos here as it's good for analysis.

I hate toilets.

No foids will compete for me.

@BlueCore

Precisely

THIS IS ADVERTSISING HOW EASY SHE THINKS IT SHOULD BE FOR HER

AND HOW EASY IT HAS BEEN IN THE PAST TO GET A BOYFRIEND, THIS IS THE ACTION OF SOMEONE WHO PUT ZERO EFFORT IN BEFORE TO GET AND MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP AS HER BASELINE FOR EFFORT IS ZERO

The only reason she is caving so quick is there is a small wall of effort to get over, its like a beginner runner hitting the 400 metres mark while jogging when the effort level goes up a slight notch but nowhere near the real marathons, "wall", most beginners then stop and either give up or walk. SHE HAS NEVER RUN IN HER LIFE

No foids will compete for me.

@BlueCore
same

also jfl at her trying to use OP as an emotional tampon

I can already see it coming

wait how do you have foid friends

She still has at least 50 normie orbiters she could choose from

mogs me by having toilet friends

Catfishing confirms

They give up at even the faintest sense of difficulty (they do this within relationships too) then wonder why girls like Simon Biles end up married to NFL Tyrones in their prime.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aL396vp-0X8

It's been proven with studies time and time again that women do MUCH better in dating when they make the first move and actually, shocker, put effort in. It's the reason bumble was created but to this day women are very lukewarm in their approach. They can't get over that imaginary female "anxiety" which never actually shows its justification irl. Men are way more likely to be rejected, and harshly as well. They project that we men are as nasty and mean as they are when nothing could be further from the truth.

Even when a guy isn't into a girl, he will almost never reject her harshly.

But it doesn't matter. You can put all this info in front of women, time and time again, and they will never adjust or alter their behavior even though self-improvement and just "touching grass" and "just putting yourself out there" and all the nonsense they suggest to men ACTUALLY WORKS FOR THEM.

This is why patriarchy is almost mandatory. "Equality" is not meant for women because they have no accountability. Simply telling them what to do is never enough.

A toilet friend of mine sent me videos of her entire conversations with a White Chad, he's an obvious 8/10 and she's only a Becky. She is really nervous talking to him and really wants a relationship with him, but...

View attachment 1013172

She's very quick to give up.

This is one thing I don't get about toilets, if she continues she could gain a good relationship with a Chad, if she fails she would lose absolutely nothing. Instead of trying and shooting her shot she gets anxious over simply the fact she has to compete with other toilets for him.

Imagine if men had this mentality, then humanity would've gotten long extinct.

I am convinced that toilets are inferior. Even the ugliest man dares to shoot his shot because he knows that not trying makes him a bigger loser than rejection, but toilets cave under ANY pressure. He's leading the conversation and stays engaged.

Had I not respected their privacy as much I would've posted some of the videos here as it's good for analysis.

I hate toilets.
Gigacuck. Why the fuck do you have a toilet friend cucking you in your face

My brother is studying electrical engineering and I often try to black pill him, and he has told me he now notices things he never did before thanks to me

He told me how in a lab they were doing, 1 of the 3 females in their entire class had a mental breakdown and started crying in class cause of how difficult the work was