Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting toilets don't know shit about sex

G

georgie

Greycel
Jesus christ my blood is boiling, so a random toilet came into our public discord call and somehow the conversation shifted to sex and she boasted about how her boyfriend can fuck her for an hour straight (we are talking 1 hour of pure penetration according to her) She claimed that this was the norm for all men, based on her 'experience' of 1. I told her this is some unrealistic shit unless your boyfriend is on meds or just DE victim. I also told her that an average penetration time for men until ejaculation is 5-7 minutes (real facts, anyone can look it up) and that for majority of foids pussies and even your dick would start hurting after about 15 minutes of penetration due to friction (science). she called me a virgin and left. I'm beyond words how dumb foids are.

To anyone who claims that some people can control their ejaculation with Kegel exercises, meditation, and mindfulness, go kill yourself. It's essential oil-tier nonsense.

The only way to truly last longer is with drugs, alcohol, and a condom combo. And let's be real, no one has sex for hours without it being painful, boring, and a waste of time. Quality over quantity.

I'm a khhv, my information comes from scientific and anecdotal evidence from over 1000 sex-havers online and in real life. So, people basing their whole sexual knowledge on their few "experiences" as a norm can truly go and fuck themselves. They're just as ignorant as the toilet who joined our call and thought 1-hour-long penetration sessions were the norm.

Last edited:
Toilets don't know anything about surrounding them world

neither do i as i am involuntarily celibate

Oh they know absolutely everything about sex.

Idc discord is for faggots

Her body count is not 1.

Jesus christ my blood is boiling, so a random toilet came into our public discord call and somehow the conversation shifted to sex and she boasted about how her boyfriend can fuck her for an hour straight (we are talking 1 hour of pure penetration according to her) She claimed that this was the norm for all men, based on her 'experience' of 1. I told her this is some unrealistic shit unless your boyfriend is on meds or just DE victim. I also told her that an average penetration time for men until ejaculation is 5-7 minutes (real facts, anyone can look it up) and that for majority of foids pussies and even your dick would start hurting after about 15 minutes of penetration due to friction (science). she called me a virgin and left. I'm beyond words how dumb foids are.
Why are you even debating with a lower life form? Just ignore her or leave.
To anyone who claims that some people can control their ejaculation with Kegel exercises, meditation, and mindfulness, go kill yourself. It's essential oil-tier nonsense.
Sexhaver problems
The only way to truly last longer is with drugs, alcohol, and a condom combo. And let's be real, no one has sex for hours without it being painful, boring, and a waste of time. Quality over quantity.
Sexhaver problems
I'm a khhv, my information comes from scientific and anecdotal evidence from over 1000 sex-havers online and in real life. So, people basing their whole sexual knowledge on their few "experiences" as a norm can truly go and fuck themselves. They're just as ignorant as the toilet who joined our call and thought 1-hour-long penetration sessions were the norm.
Who gives a shit what sexhaver scum do, They can all drop dead for all I care.

Her pussy is wider than a cave so it is clear no man can get hard for her

Dumb ass cunt should be grapes