Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Toilets denying the heightpill

frankie.driver

frankie.driver

Recruit
★★
I know that this post is basically water is wet but I dont really talk with people irl so I have to vent this and maybe get some high iq comments. The amount of toilets denying the heightpill makes so fucking mad. Ironically, nearly all of them mention a tall stature while describing a potential partner. I have developed an obsession with height and everyday im facing these uncomfortable scenarios where I get brutally heightmogged. Its over:feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The same logic most ITcopers and foids use, translated to real life... :feelsjuice:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

Denying the snowballing effects of heightism and how it affects not just relationships, but overall many other statistically proven factors such as social confidence and even job acceptance is absurd. :feelshaha:

Denying the snowballing effects of heightism and how it affects not just relationships, but overall many other statistically proven factors such as social confidence and even job acceptance is absurd
If you even show them statistics defending this statement they will just ignore it or counter with irrelevant feminist sophistry. This tactic is just so ubiquitous among foids:feelsUgh:

Look at what they do
Not what they say
They're saying "height isn't important" but their eyes say "i want every tallfag to rape me"

Some of them are honest and the others are not

Go to any major city in the west coast or east coast and look at the couples.

All of the men that are dating at all, are either white and or around 5'10+.

Being 5'6 and a man of color and you might as well seriously kill yourself.

Look at all of the homosexual men. They are disproportionately short, framelet, or men of color. Its no accident. There is clearly a connection between liberalism, feminism, inceldom, and homosexuality.

I know that this post is basically water is wet but I dont really talk with people irl so I have to vent this and maybe get some high iq comments. The amount of toilets denying the heightpill makes so fucking mad. Ironically, nearly all of them mention a tall stature while describing a potential partner. I have developed an obsession with height and everyday im facing these uncomfortable scenarios where I get brutally heightmogged. Its over:feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Tired of you short faggots with good face mogging us tall ugly

I have experienced it personally so I will never stop believing in it. Everyone should experience heightpill firsthand otherwise they wouldn't get it no matter how much statistics they read online.

life sucks for guys that aren’t tall, I’ve made peace with it

„Height is not important“, but i would never date a short "dude“.

In their head they don't care about height. As long as you're above a certain height requirement they don't care about the exact number. Its a shame that requirement is usually around 6'2.

I'd rather have a 10/10 face while being 5'7 instead of 6'2 but 7/10 face

Doesn't really matter cuz I'm 3/10 and 5'8:lul::feelsrope:

Theres no upside for them to admit that its over for vast majority of Males. Men would Drop out