Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Toilet who looks 49 gets Chad

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI

Instead of this faggot getting with Stacy he decided to go with a toilet who already had wrinkles and looks like she’s in her 40s jfl further boosting her perceived worth to Chad can’t even imagine her smelly roast beef flaps.

“The five-second clip showed McBride gazing lovingly at her man, both bundled up in the cold weather. Her husband donned a 5 o’clock-shadow look and slicked back hair and the writer wore glasses and a ponytail.”

Tell me again how love is real? I hear love is this “magical” thing.

It reminds me of that pic with Chad or high tier normie with some fat toilet walking in a beach lol

Now I’m not advocating for sub-8 theory that’s massive copium but yeah

This is not some ground breaking stuff obviously but I thought it would be interesting to mention it

who else high af rn

She probably has 10 other guys as backups

FLAMETHROWER
I proved magick is real to @CantEscapeYourFate . You're a fucking worthless loser. You will never amount to anything. You have no talent. You will succeed at nothing. I am so superior to you. You are like an insect.

Average looking for a woman

Sub5/ugly looking for a man

Kek at Society

How are we supposed to get a gf if Chads are banging ugly 4-eyed hoes? She's the type of foid who should help us Incels ascend. What the fuck is she doing with Chads?

Wall is the biggest cope I’ve seen

I proved magick is real to @CantEscapeYourFate . You're a fucking worthless loser. You will never amount to anything. You have no talent. You will succeed at nothing. I am so superior to you. You are like an insect.

Zetto Cel activity is required.

Bullshit. Why haven't I received a text from the bitch I casted a spell on then?

Bullshit nigger why haven't I received a text from the girl I casted a magik spell on ?

Why haven't you got love yet? Don't tell me that you are not using magick for love, either.

I’d summon your mother on my dick using my dark magicks, there’s nothing you can do to stop me

not interested in what you're selling

Thanks to magick or bc you paid a whore?

If I move my hand in conformity with my will, is that magick?

Make a money spell and send me 600USD for a school laptop

Why do i need a $600 school laptop?

But for the low price of 1499.99, I can teach you all there is to know about magick over in my 12 week course and bootcamp.

You do you, buddy boyo.

"Do what thou wilt."

My feelings right now:

A never ending pain.

NINTCHDBPICT000000991496.jpg

good riddance

You'll never have this. We'll end up in a retiring home as KHHV elder wizard with dementia (caused by inceldom and true forced loneliness) or the Baraka way.
made me cry

Just be Jewish :cryfeels:

Lmaoo, would be truecel if male

Looks like a breeding material