Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Toilet shielded her kid from me today

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I was waiting in line at the doctors office to see Dr Shekelstien for the 100th trillion time for my acne scars, and this bitch standing in front of me looked back and saw my face then immediately shielded her kid away from me like I'm some kind of freak, okay I am a freak but have some common courtesy, subhumans have feelings too you know :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Sometimes saw motherloids with small children being uneasy in my presence. While real danger to their shitty kids are from normal grown-up looking pedos...

god id be pissed, no need from that from the foid, what did she think u were actually going to do..

Sometimes saw motherloids with small children being uneasy in my presence. While real danger to their shitty kids are from normal grown-up looking pedos...
Thank you mr Geso.

You should of held frame :soy: :soy: :soy:

kids stay away from me. the only time i make foids uneasy is when i walk behind them (i can only walk slow because of short stubby neanderthal legs) but they still always speed up
but i once stood behind teenage foids in line at jb hi fi and their chad tradie father moved behind them infront of me. i was just looking at the floor as i usually do in public to avoid eye contact and because i only stare at foids in a pervy way from my car not while behind them.

I really hate our society. But every other one is even worse. Western society is such an abomination and this is the best we can get what a sad state of affairs.

JOKER2

I really hate our society. But every other one is even worse. Western society is such an abomination and this is the best we can get what a sad state of affairs.

once stood behind teenage foids in line at jb hi fi and their chad tradie father moved behind them infront of me.
“JB is for Chad only you silly inkwell “:soy:
I laugh because most sex abusers are people related or friends of the family.

Women see ugly men as pedophiles

over for cold approach copers