Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toilet magazines tell about Blackpills that non-incel men face

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.linda.nl/meiden/meiden-reallife/niet-zo-sexy-mayra-date-hoogtepunt/

I keep reading a lot of toilet magazines by toilets for toilets, unlike men toilets talk about sex ALL THE TIME (whenever a toilet says that men won't stop thinking about sex realise that it's projection, I probably talk more about sex with my female friends than with my male friends, male friends especially awkwardly try to change the topic while some female friends do that but quite a lot are open about their sex lives). Toilets in general tend to want to talk about their sex lives (probably because sex is a normal thing for them while sex is an event for any male).

In this story a toilet recalls about meeting a man in a relationship who she wanted to fuck, they have sex but because he only lasted 1 minute she regretted it. IELT is like a bell curve, some men last ridiculously long, others last ridiculously short (like me, prostitutes literally laugh at me), but most men are in the middle and are only slightly faster than the average toilet. She talked about how dry she got after he withdrew after a minute. They were planning on using the pull-out method but it turned out to be mostly a masturbation fest for him.

She also talked about how good his texting game was and that she really wanted to have sex with him because how well he sold himself over text (take the SMSpill, I guess).

While this is literally an alien world for me, it seems like most men aren't having a great time when they have access to sex, as most toilets think that most men are bad at sex. No wonder only a few men monopolise the market.

Fuck toilets.

Isn't that ragefuel for you to have foids telling you about their sex lives all the time?

In this story a toilet recalls about meeting a man in a relationship who she wanted to fuck, they have sex but because he only lasted 1 minute she regretted it.
It's pure ragefuel how casual of an event sex is for foids. Men have to chase them (and be Chad in order to have success), have a decent dick, last long, make sure to know how to please a woman and all that other BS whilst women have to wait, open their legs and boom, done. Nature is fucking evil.
Fuck toilets.

Boohoo the female didn't get fucked as hard as she wanted to and is mildly dissapointed

Youre the best poster chang!
https://www.linda.nl/meiden/meiden-reallife/niet-zo-sexy-mayra-date-hoogtepunt/

I keep reading a lot of toilet magazines by toilets for toilets, unlike men toilets talk about sex ALL THE TIME (whenever a toilet says that men won't stop thinking about sex realise that it's projection, I probably talk more about sex with my female friends than with my male friends, male friends especially awkwardly try to change the topic while some female friends do that but quite a lot are open about their sex lives). Toilets in general tend to want to talk about their sex lives (probably because sex is a normal thing for them while sex is an event for any male).

In this story a toilet recalls about meeting a man in a relationship who she wanted to fuck, they have sex but because he only lasted 1 minute she regretted it. IELT is like a bell curve, some men last ridiculously long, others last ridiculously short (like me, prostitutes literally laugh at me), but most men are in the middle and are only slightly faster than the average toilet. She talked about how dry she got after he withdrew after a minute. They were planning on using the pull-out method but it turned out to be mostly a masturbation fest for him.

She also talked about how good his texting game was and that she really wanted to have sex with him because how well he sold himself over text (take the SMSpill, I guess).

While this is literally an alien world for me, it seems like most men aren't having a great time when they have access to sex, as most toilets think that most men are bad at sex. No wonder only a few men monopolise the market.

Fuck toilets

they dont want to hear about sex from non chad and manlets

all i hear foids talk about in public is chad

>female friends
Stopped reading there
Hello fakecel