Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toilet cheats on Chaddam husband with Chadriguez, both end up dead. Ofc Jewtube sides with the cunt whore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39081

Self-banned
-
Some Chaddam killed his wife and a Chadriguez after she kicked him out of *his own* house and tried to fuck another man whilst their daughter was sleeping upstairs and of course, as you'd expect, everyone sides with the cunt whore:lasereyes:.

One thing that really pisses me off is how people in the comments say "just divorce her bro:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" even though that would end up with him getting financially raped.

View: https://youtu.be/40ohYTBY3F0

Rip bozo

Last edited:
after she kicked him out of *his own* house and tried to fuck another man whilst their daughter was sleeping upstairs
i'd say she got the ultimate reward for her actions :feelsdevil:
Women fuck over men in relationships ALL THE TIME like that and no one bats a fucking eye except the men it happens to.
But they never get help or sympathy

Over for him the cucked inmates are going to have a field day with him after they find out what he’s in for. :cryfeels:

What a fucking whore. Deserved all around
Edit: oh I found out they were estranged:feelsjuice:, whatever a foid died so that’s good

Last edited:
Over for him the cucked inmates are going to have a field day with him after they find out what he’s in for. :cryfeels:
You overestimate how much guys in jail care about this shit, most of them are rapists and gang angers who fuck 15 year olds. They don't give no fuck, it is sad that he won't see freedom again:feelsbadman:.
What a fucking whore. Deserved all around
Edit: oh I found out they were estranged:feelsjuice:, whatever a foid died so that’s good
:chad:

dont feel any sympathy with either one of them..this is what happens when u get f ucked over by foids, u end up either in jail or dead

Tupac said it best: “ when bitches get horny, niggas die.”

I have no sympathy for anyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back