Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Toilet Blame Her Son For "Failing" The Paternity Test And Can't Understand Why The Father Don't Want To Pay The Child Supprt

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
Xfx3p9rqtpm91

toilet can't understand why the father dosen't want to pay for her child support after being the dad for 8 years but she even says that her son " failed " the test making it looks like if the son was the one who caused the problem.
brutal suifuel for normies who think there're better than us just for fucking an used up toilet and paying child support for her chad's son

I lost an IQ point every second I read that. :feelswhat:

The only way to 'fix' it is with 2 bullets

Everyday We Stray Further From God's Light

What the absolute fuck:fuk::feelshaha:. The sheer low IQ narcissism and entitlement of that foid is something unfathomable to me.

Governments around the world need to implement laws for mandatory paternity testing at birth. But we know that they won't do that because they need beta-males to be slaves.

sheboons mang

Governments around the world need to implement laws for mandatory paternity testing at birth. But we know that they won't do that because they need beta-males to be slaves.
I think France outright banned paternity tests because they "ruined families".

I think France outright banned paternity tests because they "ruined families".
Holy fuck. No it's not the cheating bitch that ruins families, it's the man finding out about it. What a fucked up viewpoint.

Based for getting the paternity test but cucked for not getting it earlier.

Holy fuck. No it's not the cheating bitch that ruins families, it's the man finding out about it. What a fucked up viewpoint.
At this point, commiting to a woman is asking to get fucked over. Never sign any birth certificates, agree to pay any kind of support, cohabitate, or get married. Women are only good for sex and nothing else.

Never sign any birth certificates
I wish it were that easy. A bitch can put whatever man's name she wants on a birth certificate even if he's never even fucked her. He doesn't have to sign shit. He'll have to pay child support. The best thing you can do is avoid women and pretend to be penniless so women won't try to fuck you over with false rape accusations or putting your name on their womb turd's birth certificate.

I wish it were that easy. A bitch can put whatever man's name she wants on a birth certificate even if he's never even fucked her. He doesn't have to sign shit. He'll have to pay child support. The best thing you can do is avoid women and pretend to be penniless so women won't try to fuck you over with false rape accusations or putting your name on their womb turd's birth certificate.
A man that willingly signs a birth certificate without DNA testing is an idiot that deserves to get cucked. I have no sympathy for any man who does this. It's a different story when fraud is involved however.

Our society is based on a social contract. All of us are selfish and do what's best for ourselves, but we follow the law to maintain some semblance of order.

A woman who breaks the law by fraudulently signing a birth certificate has broken the social contract that our society is based upon. Therefore, any man who suffers from this type of lawlessness now has no obligation to follow the law to enact his justice. This is important because the law will often favor women, especially for matters regarding family.

A woman who breaks the law by fraudulently signing a birth certificate has broken the social contract that our society is based upon. Therefore, any man who suffers from this type of lawlessness now has no obligation to follow the law to enact his justice. This is important because the law will often favor women, especially for matters regarding family.
Unfortunately the law doesn't see it that way. Many, many men who aren't the biological fathers of Chad's offspring have been forced to pay child support to evil bitches who just want a free meal ticket. It doesn't matter if the child isn't his. It doesn't even matter if he's never even fucked her! The law will side with the foid regardless. If a foid puts your name on a birth certificate, you're fucked.

Unfortunately the law doesn't see it that way. Many, many men who aren't the biological fathers of Chad's offspring have been forced to pay child support to evil bitches who just want a free meal ticket. It doesn't matter if the child isn't his. It doesn't even matter if he's never even fucked her! The law will side with the foid regardless. If a foid puts your name on a birth certificate, you're fucked.
Well that was my entire point. The law is flawed. Sometimes, justice can only be acheived by serving it with your own hands.

View attachment 721520

toilet can't understand why the father dosen't want to pay for her child support after being the dad for 8 years but she even says that her son " failed " the test making it looks like if the son was the one who caused the problem.
brutal suifuel for normies who think there're better than us just for fucking an used up toilet and paying child support for her chad's son
Women are the solipsistic gender
3 bullets. don't forget the chad who fucked her
Based
Inceldia will have mandatory paternity testing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back