Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy TODD SOY GRANDE

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
Last edited:
You know its bullshit when he calls it Ideology. He defines lncels as someone who is jealous on Chad because of Stacie, most lncels here prefer Beckies.He mixes the things up , We have mental problems because of Inceldom and other things that come with it not other way around, as for Personality disorders they dont matter on tinder does they? Even in real life most people fake their personalities, it doesnt matter.

Last edited:
They think they pass as women:lul::lul:

tbh. Incel is a state of being
Even if its just an semantics and he meant blackpill, can blackpill be called ideology? He says the main reason for inceldom is inability to make normal socal relationship with a woman, and why is that? because women doesnt want to socialize with ugly men, he totally skips that part. Also say the mental and personality disorders are big reason, again irrelevant when no one wants to socialize with ugly men. Some more extroverted incels who hang out with friends or colleagues not one is close to females.

Cucked pseudo-intellectual medschool faggot with an extremely punchable face. He’s an incel himself or a shameless betabux due to his 6 figure income

This Todd guy is just another mainstream normie.

The main flaw I see with normies and soyciety is they see inceldom as an "ideology" or a "political movement". This Todd guys sees it as "a choice".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, inceldom is not an ideology its a state of being.

If someone is paralyzed and in a wheelchair that's a state of being, it's not an "ideology" or a "political movement" or "a choice" .

Same with us. We are incels because of unlucky genetics, it's a state of being.

Imagine trying to "deradicalize" a paralyzed person in a wheelchair, that makes no fucking sense and will always end with failure. They'll also end in failure with incels.

"I was exposed to the truth of dating and female behaviour, but I decided to swallow the bluepill instead! I'm still lonely, but now I'm a castrated dickless soymale who stands by and applauds when my looksmatch gets railed by Chad off Tinder every week! I'm far better than those horrible inkwells, I'm doing something with my life! (but I'm still lonely)"