Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over today's thoughts

V

versailles

Greycel
Writing this as a diary or something I never really used forums so im not sure how this works I've recently started to feel like none of this matters my brain has become so foggy and I'm not sure why I recently have these moments where I can't seem to find enjoyment in anything, food I used to like, esexing with girls on discord masturbating just none of it gives me enjoyment and I feel like I'm in perpetual suffering even staring at whores irl just doesn't give me any form of enjoyment there is nothing here nobody I have no "friends" and the people that I do talk too have friends that are way more interesting than me I am nothing my life means nothing and I'm not sure what to do, I used to think I could looksmax or maybe get rich off crypto and then live some "chad" lifestyle but it honestly just feels like none of that would even give me happiness there is this feeling in my heart like im constantly just tethering between being emotionless and being slight sad its very annoying because when you're sad the more sad you are I feel it *pause halfway through writing this out the corner of my eye I noticed my classmate tapping her feet and she is wearing tight pants for around 30 seconds I was staring at her thighs jiggle and shake but I'm too scared to talk to a foid like that since they would just reject me like alot of foids have done before and I don't know what to do I feel like if this sigma blackpill culture never existed I'd still be a normie playing league of legends and I used to be happier before all of this but I don't know how to escape.

Strong second post... :feelsUgh:

Accepting the bitter truth of the blackpill can be hard; it is for this exact reason they attempt to demean and gaslight us so often away from it, as normies and other coping subhumans do not want to face reality, and foids do not wish to confront their inherent hypergamous privilege and nature. :feelsclown:

this feels like a brag. can you elaborate on this?

Thank you to everyone who replied for my second post I don't really know how to explain it besides I have a really attracting voice but absolute sub5 looks and normie height I am able to only attract girls and get treated by chad on a phone call only to elaborate further relationships with egirls is pointless and meaningless I made some incel friends on looksmax and we even ran a discord server where we'd troll foids and had them simp bc i was the dark triad server owner but its all over and I'm genuinely lost and alone I have no irl friends no online friends I've never felt this lonely before and my own family doesn't believe in me sometimes I want to do alot of things but I'm 99% sure I'm just wasting my time.

Strong second post... :feelsUgh:

Accepting the bitter truth of the blackpill can be hard; it is for this exact reason they attempt to demean and gaslight us so often away from it, as normies and other coping subhumans do not want to face reality, and foids do not wish to confront their inherent hypergamous privilege and nature. :feelsclown:
esexing foids is a waste of time especially the low iq menatlly ill whores its all a cope ive lived as a big dark triad server owner and its not even worth it just a waste of time I wish I spent my time less on texting and calling girls (btw I replied to my own post so you can see more details) and more time learning how to trade crypto and stocks.