Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over today was the worst day of my life

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I thought today was going to be a good day because I snuck my kindle fire to school to post on .is but today was not good. At recess I saw Justin with a few other Chads sitting at the top of the jungle gym talking to some foids. I climbed up there and tried to talk to them, but they told me to frick off I got mad and tried to push Justin off but instead him and his Chad lackeys pushed me off and the foids laughed. I limped my way to the swings to rest but halfway through the walk I realized I didn't have my glasses. I turned around and started limping back to the jungle gym once I got there Justin and his gang of Chads attacked me. After it was done, I limped away without my glasses and with a bloody face. The only good thing about this day is that the Stacy teacher wore a tight outfit :feelsohh:. Can't wait to get back to class so I can stare at those tits and ass :ahegao:.

I thought today was going to be a good day because I snuck my kindle fire to school to post on .is but today was not good. At recess I saw Justin with a few other Chads sitting at the top of the jungle gym talking to some foids. I climbed up there and tried to talk to them, but they told me to frick off I got mad and tried to push Justin off but instead him and his Chad lackeys pushed me off and the foids laughed. I limped my way to the swings to rest but halfway through the walk I realized I didn't have my glasses. I turned around and started limping back to the jungle gym once I got there Justin and his gang of Chads attacked me. After it was done, I limped away without my glasses and with a bloody face. The only good thing about this day is that the Stacy teacher wore a tight outfit :feelsohh:. Can't wait to get back to class so I can stare at those tits and ass :ahegao:.
“Women are more empathetic than men”

I can't tell if this post is serious or not. Why would you pick a fight with Chads?

You should throw a brick at Justin's head. That would be so epic!

In diddy Kong racing ofc. You know what actually that post was a joke I'm not fucking going down for it if you decide to do that

Last edited:
kys you cringe retard

thERe is always a CHOice
Don't let that NPC Justin make your life miserable with his friends and foids

I thought today was going to be a good day because I snuck my kindle fire to school to post on .is
:feelsbadman: Children. Children everywhere

See you tomorrow