Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today was the last day of school

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Im official out of the matrix. Im done 12th grade.

Ate hotdogs. played volleyball. Cleaned the metal workshop (sweep), and at the end of the day, i was sitting in a table with 2 people, and we talked, their were other people who i also talked too.
It was such a nice exprience i had.

Newborns.is

How many fuvking children do we have here?

Mods get his ass
He joined before the must be 18+ rule was added, so he is grandfathered in.

Im official out of the matrix. Im done 12th grade.

Ate hotdogs. played volleyball. Cleaned the metal workshop (sweep), and at the end of the day, i was sitting in a table with 2 people, and we talked, their were other people who i also talked too.
It was such a nice exprience i had.
Nice.

Good for you. I graduated high school in 2023 and am 19 now. Shit doesn't get any easier once you are out of high school. If you never had a gf in high school, you are pretty much fucked once you become an adult because your chances at ever ascending get slimmer and slimmer. You missed the window when it was ok to be inexperienced and no girl would want someone that inexperienced at this age

Newborns.is

How many fuvking children do we have here?

I joined when I was 16 and was on r/incels when I was 14-15 and here I still am

It’s possible to be blackpilled but not old enough to be incel yet

I joined when I was 16 and was on r/incels when I was 14-15 and here I still am

It’s possible to be blackpilled but not old enough to be incel yet
I just don't want to interact with children man.

Good for you. I graduated high school in 2023 and am 19 now. Shit doesn't get any easier once you are out of high school. If you never had a gf in high school, you are pretty much fucked once you become an adult because your chances at ever ascending get slimmer and slimmer. You missed the window when it was ok to be inexperienced and no girl would want someone that inexperienced at this age
I thought you were mid 20s

I just don't want to interact with children man.

Yeah it feels off, they should have a separate section for anyone under 18 or maybe (under 18) next to their username if they were grandfathered in

Nah, 19. Do I seem like an older person to you? Lots people IRL tell me I'm very mature for my age and seem older.
because you got a car and a house probably. Also you just seem really independent

because you got a car and a house probably. Also you just seem really independent
I do have my own car. I don't have my own house though, I live with my mother because it's cheaper and we get along well. I do a lot for myself though and have to start a new job soon to help pay bills and make some extra money to put towards more car hobby stuff. I learned a lot from my dad while he was alive about how to do various repairs and how to maintain the land at our cabin.

I do have my own car. I don't have my own house though, I live with my mother because it's cheaper and we get along well. I do a lot for myself though and have to start a new job soon to help pay bills and make some extra money to put towards more car hobby stuff. I learned a lot from my dad while he was alive about how to do various repairs and how to maintain the land at our cabin.
Yeah you just seemed settled in

nice. mine was last week but my last exam was yesterday. did pretty good on the exam for not studying jackshit, and last day was chill. said goodbye to my favourite teachers and school was handing out ice cream so i got some. had a final conversation with like my two classmates who i doubt ill see over the summER but it was great anyways.

Yeah you just seemed settled in
Thanks. I've got a lot to still figure out and hopefully the new job goes well. At least I have a good baseline of hands on knowledge about certain car stuff and land maintenance form what my father taught me. That knowledge comes in handy, especially at our cabin. Sometimes the riding mowers break down and I need to fix them. One of the last times I was out there, our best mower wouldn't start because the battery was weak, so I brought the car over and jumpstarted it from the car and got the grass cut. It's a massive yard and takes 2 hours to cut with two people each using a riding mower at the same time

Thanks. I've got a lot to still figure out and hopefully the new job goes well. At least I have a good baseline of hands on knowledge about certain car stuff and land maintenance form what my father taught me. That knowledge comes in handy, especially at our cabin. Sometimes the riding mowers break down and I need to fix them. One of the last times I was out there, our best mower wouldn't start because the battery was weak, so I brought the car over and jumpstarted it from the car and got the grass cut. It's a massive yard and takes 2 hours to cut with two people each using a riding mower at the same time
Its the best life as an incel. Just settle down, get your place in the woods and enjoy the rest of your life.

Remember it fondly it all gets worse from here. I remember my high school graduation like it was yesterday, talking to my friends making plans for the future. All optimistic hopes and dreams. That was 10 years ago :feelscry:

Its the best life as an incel. Just settle down, get your place in the woods and enjoy the rest of your life.
Yep. I can't live at that cabin though because my job is gonna be in the suburb area where my mother's house is. We get out there around once a week though. We weren't able to go last weekend because of the extreme heat, so next time the grass will probably be fairly high again.

Yep. I can't live at that cabin though because my job is gonna be in the suburb area where my mother's house is. We get out there around once a week though. We weren't able to go last weekend because of the extreme heat, so next time the grass will probably be fairly high again.
Wait I thought you lived at your cabin mainly.

I’m grateful I have a good house. Lots of poorcels living in apartments eith shit like HOAs

Nah, it's our weekend getaway. I'd love to live there, but my mother lives in the suburbs and that's where my job will be.
I’m going to college in september. Gonna try to get some work experience while I’m there. Only worked one job before and quit because I didn’t really have anything to spend it on because sub5

I’m going to college in september. Gonna try to get some work experience while I’m there. Only worked one job before and quit because I didn’t really have anything to spend it on because sub5
Hope it goes well for you. If my new job goes well, I'm gonna be spending my spare money on lots of car stuff. I want to buy another Ford Econoline 350 club wagon van. We used to have one until my dad sold it. I had a lot of sentimental attachment to that particular one, so I'd like to track it down and buy it back if possible. If not, I will buy a similar one. You can get them pretty cheap and they can haul a lot of weight, plus fit a lot of stuff. I just like how tough they look and how useful they are. I drove it and it feels really cool being in such a big vehicle that is way higher than most cars. Gives you a sense of dominance. I'm a car guy and have a bond with any vehicle I own

Hope it goes well for you. If my new job goes well, I'm gonna be spending my spare money on lots of car stuff. I want to buy another Ford Econoline 350 club wagon van. We used to have one until my dad sold it. I had a lot of sentimental attachment to that particular one, so I'd like to track it down and buy it back if possible. If not, I will buy a similar one. You can get them pretty cheap and they can haul a lot of weight, plus fit a lot of stuff. I just like how tough they look and how useful they are. I drove it and it feels really cool being in such a big vehicle that is way higher than most cars. Gives you a sense of dominance. I'm a car guy and have a bond with any vehicle I own
My dream car is 2, A bmw like the one ER had and a truck. And the truck for dominance too you can at least feel like a chad on the road even as an incel instead of getting bumped around in your shitty corolla

My dream car is 2, A bmw like the one ER had and a truck. And the truck for dominance too you can at least feel like a chad on the road even as an incel instead of getting bumped around in your shitty corolla
That big van sure makes you feel like a dominant chad on the road. In that thing, you'd win in a crash with most cars. It weighed 6,300 pounds and set nice and high with big tires. My dream car was always my dad's 1971 Camaro SS, and I inherited it after he sadly passed away. Driving that thing is absolutely awesome. It sits very low and has no seatbelts or airbags, so you'd lose in a crash, but it's such a cool classic that people will just pay attention and not risk damaging it. The big van or truck on the road = muscular and tall Chad and the Camaro = Pretty boy Chad.

That big van sure makes you feel like a dominant chad on the road. In that thing, you'd win in a crash with most cars. It weighed 6,300 pounds and set nice and high with big tires. My dream car was always my dad's 1971 Camaro SS, and I inherited it after he sadly passed away. Driving that thing is absolutely awesome. It sits very low and has no seatbelts or airbags, so you'd lose in a crash, but it's such a cool classic that people will just pay attention and not risk damaging it. The big van or truck on the road = muscular and tall Chad and the Camaro = Pretty boy Chad.
Good analogy. Same for the bmw and truck.
Bmw=Classy
Truck=Dominant
I’d also roll coal on chads and foids if I had a diesel

Good analogy. Same for the bmw and truck.
Bmw=Classy
Truck=Dominant
I’d also roll coal on chads and foids if I had a diesel
A diesel would be badass for that. In actuality, the Camaro can do something similar. You can do a burnout like nothing and pump out a bunch of tire smoke right at them. In that Camaro, you have 500 horsepower at your command, so it's a wild ride

A diesel would be badass for that. In actuality, the Camaro can do something similar. You can do a burnout like nothing and pump out a bunch of tire smoke right at them. In that Camaro, you have 500 horsepower at your command, so it's a wild ride
I’ve never been in an old car before. It’d be fun for sure though your more connected to the engine new cars are more like space machines

I’ve never been in an old car before. It’d be fun for sure though your more connected to the engine new cars are more like space machines
Yeah, for sure. It's all mechanical gas pedal linkage unlike the electronic drive by wire in new cars. Plus, the Camaro is carbureted instead of fuel injection. It also has no air conditioning and less insulation inside, so you hear the engine well. It's loud as fuck too because it's got headers and no catalytic converter. It's a 7.4 liter v8 engine. Most modern cars are something like 2.4 liter, lol.

Yeah, for sure. It's all mechanical gas pedal linkage unlike the electronic drive by wire in new cars. Plus, the Camaro is carbureted instead of fuel injection. It also has no air conditioning and less insulation inside, so you hear the engine well. It's loud as fuck too because it's got headers and no catalytic converter. It's a 7.4 liter v8 engine. Most modern cars are something like 2.4 liter, lol.
Its cheaper for the jewconomy

Its cheaper for the jewconomy
Yep. New cars are easy on gas and don't pollute much. That Camaro only gets 6 miles per gallon in the city and 12 highway. I used 5 gallons of gas the other day in one hour of driving it, lol. It also uses 93 octane gas, so it's even more expensive than normal gas.

It's all downhill from here. I regret not making better designed plans for my future when I was at that age.

Nah, 19. Do I seem like an older person to you? Lots people IRL tell me I'm very mature for my age and seem older.
That is literally an insult, at least in my perspective. For example. When an old person gets told "wow, your 49, you look good for your age" or you look young for your age" you still have your looks. Get it youth is associated with beauty. People told me also i look older for my age