Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today was not a great day for me.

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
Today, I woke up in the midnight as usual to study for some worthless subjects as I have to keep my grades high.
But studying is not ideal if you're mentally handicapped. This showed today.

I usually have panic attack sessions in the midnight, but then they go away some time after.

I went to school after studying for countless subjects, only to start panicking out of the blue in the middle of the first class, I then proceeded to get out
and breath some fresh air. I felt like my head was exploding. A teacher noticed I wasn't feeling good, then I went to the school doctor.
Shortly after, EMT arrived and they started questioning me. I was in the middle of a panic attack and I don't remember half the shit I answered. They called my parents in and we went home. This all happened for 2 hours but it felt like it was 10 minutes.

The school doctors and medics recommended my parents to seek out therapy as it clearly shows my mind is detrimenting.
Inceldom doesn't help my capability to maintain my grades. And now they want me to go to someone who's trained to sell me lies?
I don't want to go to a bluepilled psychologist, is there any way to prevent this?

Hope at least you all had a good day today.

Its a shitty situation. Sorry brocel.