Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today was a relief to give couples glares at my local crowded mall

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
★★
Today was such a great day to be glaring at teenage and young adult couples with full of hate and jealousy at the mall :feelsokman: :feelsLSD: I wish I could beat the guys up while I was at the mall ( in video games) since those are the ages when foids are the are the most attractive and are able to get all of the love and sex they wanted. It sucks that I missed out on teenage love. Those teenage couples deserve the hate. I especially get really jealous if the foid is white, it’s those rotten black and mestizas girls fault that white Latinas don’t find me attractive I hate those 2 fucking race with a passion. I just laugh at them if I see that they start fighting in public. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Go hikikomori and you never see them again

Go hikikomori and you never see them again
I wish or go when there’s less people I hate black and mestiza women though black and Latino men can be cool though to chill out with but the foids of those 2 races are garbage bitches

Last edited:
I wish or go when there’s less people I hate black and mestiza women though black and Latino men can be cool though to chill out with but the foids are garbage
Thats why I love night shifts in the morning you mostly see pensioners

Thats why I love night shifts in the morning you mostly see pensioners
I’m a misanthrope I would love to do night shift. Fuck crowds especially if they treat you like shit

Last edited: