Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today there was a woman with yoga Pants in front of me with that ass

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I was in the supermarket And standing in the checkout. There was a stacy with yoga Pants. She went Jogging. She had an ass like that
20180802 233338

I mean in real life it was so AMazing i have never seen an ass like that i mean just WOW. And it didnt seem to be a fake ass. But then i noticed, she goes jogging not because of her health (TeeHee) she only wants attention from chads.

Should have grabbed it and squeezed hard

then pretended to be mentally retarded/autistic

you only live once

5198aac8f04c105379617199e0b9665b

touch her ass and act like if you are blind.

An ass like that looks like a nuclear diformity tbh. Improve your drawing skills bro.:giga:

I seen two at the park earlier. One was jiggling wildly as she was running

its hard not to think about rape when you see things like that.

its hard not to think about rape when you see things like that.

Tbh i never think about rape when i see women like that. Call me a cuck but i dont support rape. I was just thinking "im invisible to her. I will never get a girl like her. Only chads will get her."

Feel great see a nice women

Feel bad know that she do not even look at you

:feelsbadman:

Why about 100 guests on my thread?

They won't wear normal jogging pants for jogging... they'll wear skin tight yoga pants... and we all know why.

Should have grabbed it and squeezed hard

then pretended to be mentally retarded/autistic

you only live once
Just pretend you're retarded theory

Tbh i never think about rape when i see women like that. Call me a cuck but i dont support rape. I was just thinking "im invisible to her. I will never get a girl like her. Only chads will get her."
Same except when the femoid is a bully

Same except when the femoid is a bully
idk call me crazy but even if a femoid was being a bitch to me i don't think that would make assault okay

idk call me crazy but even if a femoid was being a bitch to me i don't think that would make assault okay
Depends if she provokes you enough for you to hit her. But if she hits me,I will for sure hit back 2x harder because equality tbhtbh

I was in the supermarket And standing in the checkout. There was a stacy with yoga Pants. She went Jogging. She had an ass like that View attachment 32911

I mean in real life it was so AMazing i have never seen an ass like that i mean just WOW. And it didnt seem to be a fake ass. But then i noticed, she goes jogging not because of her health (TeeHee) she only wants attention from chads.
High iq picture tbh.

Damn..should have dropped something and then take a sniff of her ass while picking it up. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

The best thing is she has to live in my area because the supermarket is next to my House and only people who live nearby go shopping there.

Should have cumsharked her