Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today, sigma began posting on IT and became a mod

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
And guess what? In the pervious days there were maybe only 5 IT threads a day. Now it’s more than that when sigma joined

sigma is going to be the sole content """creator""" for that sub

It’s like the easter story with jesus where everyone thought he was dead and then he came back to life after a few days. Except instead of the worldly form of god he’s just a south american trucel lol

good to know i guess

We should get ITbux.

IT creator is based for literally splitting their community, though.

Just repeat the same mistakes theory

They're not, Sigma has inherited an abandoned building. The real IncelTears has left him behind. This is pure masturbation on Sigma's part.

The one he's modding had more users so far. It makes sense really, the other sub tried to rebrand itself as being about making fun of bad people rather than just shitting on the unfortunate. The fact that people are gravitating towards the one BS has taken over, which is just about making fun of unfortunate people pretty much says it all. Their userbase as declared their true feelings and intentions, the watchdog mask is off.
Sometimes they mock our threads where we’re simply lonely

And guess what? In the pervious days there were maybe only 5 IT threads a day. Now it’s more than that when sigma joined
5C31BDC3 44C6 4B8C 87D8 81792E8CA2D0

Bruh who gives a shit about what sigmacel is doing? Look, everything has to end someday, that guy has been spending away his life just postmaxxing on IT 24/7/365. Eventually this shit will end, and do you think he will be proud of the hours he spent posting random prints for those brownie points?

I mean, i don't spend here 10% of the time he spends on IT and i already don't feel too good about myself, i think i should be doing something productive with my time, now imagine what he thinks when he reminds himself of the countless hours he spent on that forum? I mean, at least here i have some great interactions and high iq discussions, he doesn't even gets that on his little sub.

Look, he had his chance to just forget about this unhealthy part of his life and move on, but instead he choose to perpetuate his habit, and perpetuate he will, until his sub gets nuked again, or his account itself gets nuked, or he just grows out of it and finds something else to do, meanwhile just chillout, he is doing god's work for us.

Why is this fag so obsessed with us? He should just lay on his ass and watch netflix like a good goy but instead he chooses to waste his time as a watchdog

Sigma is so mentally ill that he even freaked out IT posters.

That faggot has nothing better to do. Fucking cuck

IT is just a hole filled with festering retards that require us to exist for some kind of validation or attention seeking.

Bruh who gives a shit about what sigmacel is doing?

He doesnt get it. IT lives rent free in his head and wants everyone else to worry about what IT is doing.

Sigma is so mentally ill that he even freaked out IT posters.
The one he's modding had more users so far. It makes sense really, the other sub tried to rebrand itself as being about making fun of bad people rather than just shitting on the unfortunate. The fact that people are gravitating towards the one BS has taken over, which is just about making fun of unfortunate people pretty much says it all. Their userbase as declared their true feelings and intentions, the watchdog mask is off.

This is the crux of the matter.

It wouldn't phase me if he got beheaded

ok? Do we have to moniter everything some random NEET does online?

Well yeah it's his job. XD

The sub should be called SigmaTear

just when i thought sigma was going to join .co

do you think he will be proud of the hours he spent posting random prints for those brownie points?
Unironically yes. That is the level of delusion these people are on.

ITBux... they should be paying us for our posts since we're providing all the content.

Don't wanna be paid in worthless cuckit karma either.

ITBux... they should be paying us for our posts since we're providing all the content.

Don't wanna be paid in worthless cuckit karma either.
seriously what is reddit karma? how many upvotes you receive or something?

seriously what is reddit karma? how many upvotes you receive or something?
Basically. I think stuff like reddit gold and other awards are bought with actual money. :soy:

Basically. I think stuff like reddit gold and other awards are bought with actual money. :soy:
money? i bet sigma is middle class at best