Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today my neighbors tried to kill me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I was screaming and shouting in my flat then the house door rang like 3 times I didn’t open it then possibly a guy shouted at me from back door then they went away

Should I have opened the door and fought them ? Or one guy?

Only if you have gymmaxxed and MMAmaxxed you could beat the shit out of him

opened the door and gave him those hands :feelshmm:

I'll explain in the future, I hope...

Negao...Mirai!

[UWSL]Attack [/UWSL] :feelsree:

Attachments

• joker-arthur-fleck.gif
    joker-arthur-fleck.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
These incelphobic sex having normies i cant stand these cunts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: if we are quiet they despise us if we are loud they despise us YOU CANT WIN AS AN INCEL AGAINST THESE FUCKS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I HATE YOU NORMIE CUNTS I DESPISE YOU NORMIES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: YOU BULLIES YOU SCUM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yeah agreed

You can also knifemaxx (in a video game) :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

HOW DO YOJ LIKE THESE SCARS ON YOUR FACE NORMIES AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA THEY WILL SUIT YOU CUCKS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA CUT THESE NORMIES WITH A KNIFE (IN A VIDEO GAME):society::society::society:
I have knife but that would be very dangerous for both of us

Charge at him with a knife while joker laughing, i did that once to my bully in middle school and he ran for his life:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: all normies and bullies are cowards
They’ll call the cops man that would be heavy on me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-155558_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-155558_Chrome.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
uhhhh most of the time

i have lost a fuck ton of fights to white guys :feelsrope:
Lol sad and yeah I’ve lost all my fights against shorter guys

Lol sad and yeah I’ve lost all my fights against shorter guys
they are angry and low t

they compensate with muscle

i fought shorter guys before

their swings really hurt

they are angry and low t

they compensate with muscle

i fought shorter guys before

their swings really hurt
Not swings exactly they seem more durable ,their swings are the same

Attachments

• AddText_06-11-04.09.06.jpg
    AddText_06-11-04.09.06.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 13
Quiet as chad= mysterious and intriguing
Loud as chad= masculine and “ makes me feel safe teehee”
Quiet as incel= “ weird creepy autist, probably planning to shoot up the school or rape m’lady”
Loud as incel= violent misogyny who speaks over muh kweens

Do you have a gaslighter my brothER? All you need is a flammable spray can and you can deal with these fuckers in video game :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Do you have a gaslighter my brothER? All you need is a flammable spray can and you can deal with these fuckers in video game :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Yeah I had a knife too I was just too scared to open the door