Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today it hit me how horrible my life is and how fucked up I am. I feel like roping right now.

  • Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Posts
5,065
Online
73d 3h 14m
I was watching tiktok and, in one of those videos of foids doing slutty dances dressed like a whore, she was particularly close to the camera and it was also good quality, and you could see her skin so well. It hit me just how much I miss a woman's touch, like, not even sexually, just to touch a woman's skin and cuddle, something I've never done because I've never had a girlfriend ever or any kind of romantic experience. Which coupled with the fact that I've cut contact with my family because they bullied me, I'm extremely lonely.

The saddest part is I gave her a like (to save the video), so I contributed to stacy feeling validated due to social media simps while I rot.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
 
IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

Solitude
★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,205
Online
10d 11h 27m
same I get bullied and shamed by the foids in my family for being short
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
13,614
Online
245d 16h 21m
yikerinos said:
The saddest part is I gave her a like (to save the video), so I contributed to stacy feeling validated due to social media simps while I rot.
I don't go to tiktok. I go to IG and bookmark pics. No validation for whores from me.
 
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Posts
5,065
Online
73d 3h 14m
wereqryan said:
I go to IG and bookmark pics. No validation for whores from me.
high IQ
 
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-
Joined
Mar 22, 2021
Posts
4,130
Online
27d 18h 34m
:feelscry: I know brocel... I know.
 
Deleted member 34242

Deleted member 34242

Self-banned
-
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
151
Online
1d 13h 15m
remove the like and just download the video
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,111
Online
30d 8h 54m
become apathetic
 
incelerated

incelerated

I am a mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
8,261
Online
65d 9h 30m
yikerinos said:
Which coupled with the fact that I've cut contact with my family because they bullied me, I'm extremely lonely.
I'm sorry bro.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,402
Online
92d 15h 47m
yikerinos said:
I was watching tiktok
Thats where you lost my respect and sympathy.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
3,215
Online
75d 18h 35m
Hire prostitute.
 
G

Gundamcel69

23 years old, Autistcel, Subhuman
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Posts
93
Online
1d 20h 38m
Same. I just want to die at this point.
 
MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 29, 2018
Posts
965
Online
18d 21h 53m
yikerinos said:
I was watching tiktok and, in one of those videos of foids doing slutty dances dressed like a whore, she was particularly close to the camera and it was also good quality, and you could see her skin so well. It hit me just how much I miss a woman's touch, like, not even sexually, just to touch a woman's skin and cuddle, something I've never done because I've never had a girlfriend ever or any kind of romantic experience. Which coupled with the fact that I've cut contact with my family because they bullied me, I'm extremely lonely.

The saddest part is I gave her a like (to save the video), so I contributed to stacy feeling validated due to social media simps while I rot.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
why where you on tiktok in the first place?
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
7,743
Online
87d 3h 35m
yikerinos said:
I was watching tiktok
Why tho? Why would u do that?
 
Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,744
Online
88d 19h 12m
they want you to be castrated . everyday i get emasculated by getting reminded of how much of failure i'am , it gets even worse when the only way to live these moments is through dreaming
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top