Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today it hit me how horrible my life is and how fucked up I am. I feel like roping right now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I was watching tiktok and, in one of those videos of foids doing slutty dances dressed like a whore, she was particularly close to the camera and it was also good quality, and you could see her skin so well. It hit me just how much I miss a woman's touch, like, not even sexually, just to touch a woman's skin and cuddle, something I've never done because I've never had a girlfriend ever or any kind of romantic experience. Which coupled with the fact that I've cut contact with my family because they bullied me, I'm extremely lonely.

The saddest part is I gave her a like (to save the video), so I contributed to stacy feeling validated due to social media simps while I rot.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

same I get bullied and shamed by the foids in my family for being short

:feelscry: I know brocel... I know.

remove the like and just download the video

become apathetic

Which coupled with the fact that I've cut contact with my family because they bullied me, I'm extremely lonely.
I'm sorry bro.

Hire prostitute.

Same. I just want to die at this point.

I was watching tiktok and, in one of those videos of foids doing slutty dances dressed like a whore, she was particularly close to the camera and it was also good quality, and you could see her skin so well. It hit me just how much I miss a woman's touch, like, not even sexually, just to touch a woman's skin and cuddle, something I've never done because I've never had a girlfriend ever or any kind of romantic experience. Which coupled with the fact that I've cut contact with my family because they bullied me, I'm extremely lonely.

The saddest part is I gave her a like (to save the video), so I contributed to stacy feeling validated due to social media simps while I rot.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
why where you on tiktok in the first place?

they want you to be castrated . everyday i get emasculated by getting reminded of how much of failure i'am , it gets even worse when the only way to live these moments is through dreaming

Last edited: