Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today is the first day I woke up as a NEET.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

It's truly blissful, the initial honeymoon period is the best time of your life but nothing will ever trump the life of doing whatever one wants, at any point of the day. :feelsdevil:

I was a "neet" before, but I was simply not attending school. But now I'm not in the system at any school, no work etc. A true neet, and boy do I like it right now. :feelscomfy:

Tonight will be the first night you will go to bed as a NEET

good decision, people are conditioned from youth to work
You know, oddly enough I questioned the system even from a young age. I essentially quit working at the age of 10-12, and just barely got by in school.
they are also rewarded with sex.
This is the only reason I see why you would work if you are satisfied with your current living standard and location. :feelsbadman:

good decision, people are conditioned from youth to work,

"What kind of slave do you want to be when you grow up?"

Good Day

Enjoy it while it lasts

It's kind of good but it also really helps to feel like you have a purpose or a mission of some kind in life, I think. Maybe it's OK if you have things to keep yourself occupied, ideally a social life, etc :)

Also wow OP got banned. I know I'm late replying to this thread but it just popped up in related threads and caught my eye.

Congratulations

How is your NEET life going?

How is your NEET life going?
I am enjoying it more than ever. I guess that I'm still in the honeymoon period, I regularly feel bad when I hear users talk about work/studies. I genuinely feel sorry for them, it's such a blessing to be able to use all of your time for yourself.

parent mogs me

Who's funding this