Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today is my 20th birthday.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
What happened? It feels like nothing has changed since my early teens. I am still the same person I was, I have not grown up as the said I would and I still have not managed to get close enough to a female to even smell her pheromones.

Why am I alone? I did everything they told me to do, sure I am a very nervous guy and I am sure that comes across but they won't even engage with me they just give me that look or they just talk to me about rubbish for a while, while seeming disinterested the whole time. I know, I am not a good looking guy but I never thought women's standards would be so high as to cut a pretty meh guy like me out of the party.

Is it my personality? I know I tend to drone on about history and politics but it's not like I am stuttering or having long periods of silence in the conversations I have with people. Sure I tend to want to talk about things other people don't want to. But why can't we find a middle ground of things we are both interested in?

Is it how I look? am I ugly? I know my chin is pretty recessed and i've got large ears but are women really that shallow?

Why can't I grow up? I still feel like a child walking around watching adults do things without any comprehension of how they do it. everytime I try do somthing "adults" do I always seem to fail. I got kicked out of the course I was doing, I have no social life, I failed my driving test multiple times, I have never been to a party and I have never had a relationship.

I'm sitting here alone on my birthday with only the knowledge that I am a year closer to dying alone and I can't seem to do anything to stop it from happening. Fuck.

Cope or rope buddy boyo

Happy birthday brocel

Cope or rope buddy boyo

No, not this time.

Happy birthday buddy. In 10 years you’ll be me, kek

Happy birthday buddy boyo

Happy birthday brocel

Fuck Happy birthday brocel

Happy birthday bro.

You're quite insightful at your age imo. I wish I had advice on how to stop dying alone from happening but I don't. And I ask many of the same questions of myself today. I sometimes wonder if continued reflection is beneficial or if it's best to just let these questions go into the void and try to focus on copes.

happy birthday kid

you got more leaves on the tree than on the ground

good luck

These last 10 years are the most important in your life so make them count