Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today in Gaza, I no longer believe we will get out of this alive

Very sad. I don't really care about the death of adults, normies, foids, whatever, but when children are brought into it, I am sad.

Very sad. I don't really care about the death of adults, normies, foids, whatever, but when children are brought into it, I am sad.
That’s the true horror of the world. Adults who cause issues take out innocent people, especially kids.

They are targeting schools and hospitals

This is genocide
But you won't hear that word in the media

We are witnessing the normalisation of genocide by the so called eternal victims

And here we have this disgusting fugly foid bitch backing this mass murder

Are the jooz trying to start 3rd world war like Albert Pike wanted

These jews are such shit stirrers

the joos call hamas Isis which it is I-S-I-S is the (M0ssad) Isr@eli secret Intelligace services.

The head of ISIS was a j00 agent, the US financed Isis alongside the uk.

Its no secret that HAMAS was funded by the j00s, and its leaders getting medical attention in Isra#l, so it proves they are colluding with Is@el.

Don't forget the motto of the m0ssad "By way of deception thou shalt do war".

All of this part of the greater Israel plan to conqer both gaza, lebanon and syria.

All of this was mentioned in the learned protocols, where the j00s mentioned that they will secrifice some of their people to achive their goals of a w0rld g0vermant.

The videos show that those ((Hamas)) were highly skilled proffesional soldiers.

Biden begging the Zionists to obey the laws of war

They wanted a blank cheque to murder anyone they wanted

Racial mass murder against anyone they don't like

Biden begging the Zionists to obey the laws of war

They wanted a blank cheque to murder anyone they wanted

Racial mass murder against anyone they don't like
To be fair Arabs already get that so they have no reason to complain

I hate children

Bibi whining about child murder

As if he's not murdered kids himself
And many more to come

Tbh

Palestinian nationalists act exactly like ziggers and cope and pretend to be victims in the same way
Imagine calling someone victims then Jews clearly trying to be n1 victims in the world.
With holocaust being the new religion which dogmas you aren't even allowed to question and criticize. And Jews complaining about anti-semitism all the time and receiving payments from Germany.
Did Germans ever paid to gypsies or Herero? I think I know the answer even without googling.
And comparing country with a movement is stupid.

Imagine calling someone victims then Jews clearly trying to be n1 victims in the world.
With holocaust being the new religion which dogmas you aren't even allowed to question and criticize. And Jews complaining about anti-semitism all the time and receiving payments from Germany.
Did Germans ever paid to gypsies or Herero? I think I know the answer even without googling.
And comparing country with a movement is stupid.
Israelis don't really give a shit about the holocaust it's only leftist diasporoids who are obsessed with that type of thing. Most of them see the holocaust as a humiliation where Germans were Gigachad killing them and prefer not to talk about it or they cope by saying the Germans were just purging the Jewish community of its weakest links and that no respectable Jew would allow themselves to be killed

Overall Western financial support to Israel is not that big objectively. Rapefugees flooding the West cost much more money and do much more damage and they are the ones supporting Palestine from their apartments in Berlin and London. Jews want to do the opposite, they can and are capable of living on their own. A Gypsy ethnostate akin to Israel would be an absolute dystopian nightmare to Gypsies because their whole society and culture depends on parasitically leeching off of white people

50% of those in Gaza are children. The median age of people there is 19.

Of course not openly like Ukraine now but more on the spiritual level.
Its because they were fighting Russia if it was any other european country we wouldn't have supported them.

Its because they were fighting Russia if it was any other european country we wouldn't have supported them.
So you are confirming innate Russophobia of many Poles. I live in the Lithuania and can confirm that some people simply have irrational hatred for all things related to Russia.

So you are confirming innate Russophobia of many Poles.
I never denied it, however before the annexation of crimea and especially before the current war a large percent of Poles were neutral or positive towards Russian people, this changed when Russians started supporting their government's crimes, the same government that is so corrupt and steals from its people.

The hatred to the Russian government was always there and is justified, In 1939 the ussr attacked us from the east whilst we were being invaded by the germans, In the Warsaw uprising the soviet army watched and waited as the germans murdered both members of Armia krajowa and civillians.

The red army also killed, raped and stole as they "liberated" us

Later during the early days of the communist regime they hunted down many partisants who fought against the germans and tortured them in prisons.

The Soviets also stole from the eastern block nations, whilst we had empty shops we had to export food, coal etc to the USSR, it was colonialism in all but name.

After the USSR fell many russians wanted freedom and democracy but they instead got Yeltsin and Putin, 2 psychopathic mafia bosses who plundered Russia.

This is why we hate the Russian state and a big pecentage also now hate the Russian people.

Why do Russians love being ruled by Mafia thugs who steal and destroy not only other nations but destroy their own country?

Its mostly Russia's fault for the dislike between our countries, maybe Russia will change one day since the younger generation isn't brainwashed by Putinist and Soviet propaganda.

Last edited:
I never denied it, however before the annexation of crimea and especially before the current war a large percent of Poles were neutral or positive towards Russian people, this changed when Russians started supporting their government's crimes, the same government that is so corrupt and steals from its people.

The hatred to the Russian government was always there and is justified, In 1939 the ussr attacked us from the east whilst we were being invaded by the germans, In the Warsaw uprising the soviet army watched and waited as the germans murdered both members of Armia krajowa and civillians.

The red army also killed, raped and stole as they "liberated" us

Later during the early days of the communist regime they hunted down many partisants who fought against the germans and tortured them in prisons.

The Soviets also stole from the eastern block nations, whilst we had empty shops we had to export food, coal etc to the USSR, it was colonialism in all but name.

After the USSR fell many russians wanted freedom and democracy but they instead got Yeltsin and Putin, 2 psychopathic mafia bosses who plundered Russia.

This is why we hate the Russian state and a big pecentage also now hate the Russian people.

Why do Russians love being ruled by Mafia thugs who steal and destroy not only other nations but destroy their own country?

Its mostly Russia's fault for the dislike between our countries, maybe Russia will change one day since the younger generation isn't brainwashed by Putinist and Soviet propaganda.
Actually hatred of Russia among Poles has a deep roots. Deeper than Soviet regime.
But Poles often view uncritically their history.
Even foreigners notice that. For example, Polish peasants were treated like dirt by aristocrats but Poles nevertheless try to present their uprisings in XIX century as 'liberating'.
I think that Russia's neighbors have a reason to not like Russia because traditionally regimes in Russia are very harsh but it shouldn't be irrational.
While I see irrational hatred often.
For example, today I looked at a book of some Lithuanian historian in supermarket. And on the back cover of a book there were insinuations like imagine how our history would be different if we didn't had such neighbor as Russia.
This is unprofessional for a 'historian' and also hate mongering. Russia wasn't even initiator of partition of Poland but the text didn't even mentioned Austria and Prussia ( I don't know that was written inside, though ).

Maybe if you tried to act more like Azerbaijan or some Central Asian countries there would be few conflicts with Russia?
These countries just do their job without histerically blaming Russia on the international stage like Poland and Baltic states do since 1991.
But your 'European' pride didn't let you to learn from countries who managed to have good relationships both with Russia and the West despite also being subjugated by Russian empire and USSR.

Last edited:
Actually hatred of Russia among Poles has a deep roots. Deeper than Soviet regime.
But Poles often view uncritically their history.
Even foreigners notice that. For example, Polish peasants were treated like dirt by aristocrats but Poles nevertheless try to present their uprisings in XIX century as 'liberating'.
I think that Russia's neighbors have a reason to not like Russia because traditionally regimes in Russia are very harsh but it shouldn't be irrational.
While I see irrational hatred often.
For example, today I looked at a book of some Lithuanian historian in supermarket. And on the back cover of a book there were insinuations like imagine how our history would be different if we didn't had such neighbor as Russia.
This is unprofessional for a 'historian' and also hate mongering. Russia wasn't even initiator of partition of Poland but the text didn't even mentioned Austria and Prussia ( I don't know that was written inside, though ).

Maybe if you tried to act more like Azerbaijan or some Central Asian countries there would be few conflicts with Russia?
These countries just do their job without histerically blaming Russia on the international stage like Poland and Baltic states do since 1991.
But your 'European' pride didn't let you to learn from countries who managed to have good relationships both with Russia and the West despite also being subjugated by Russian empire and USSR.
I never said Poles don't lie about history, we also did stupid shit and many have too much of a victim mentality.

I wish death upon all goatfuckers in gaza

all muslims and arabs should be eradicated from this world

This is genocide
This propagandist front is widespread all over the western block medias to ridiculous extents ... Those medias just recite what the government tell them to do. I didn't know we were so corrupt from the inside.

I am gonna go to Gaza soon and help there. Fuck the Jews and mossad motherfuckers. I will take enough out that they will learn their lesson this time

This is what you get from starting a war you can't win (I don't support the kike state but still). on the other hand nato is already pressuring jewlenski to negociate peace with Russia and give up the occupied territories, war is not for anyone.

This is genocide

We are witnessing the normalisation of genocide by the so called eternal victims
they have tunnels and underground headquarters under the hospitals.

The Jews are paying influencers to support them
Fucking pathetic

Israelis don't really give a shit about the holocaust it's only leftist diasporoids who are obsessed with that type of thing. Most of them see the holocaust as a humiliation where Germans were Gigachad killing them and prefer not to talk about it or they cope by saying the Germans were just purging the Jewish community of its weakest links and that no respectable Jew would allow themselves to be killed

Overall Western financial support to Israel is not that big objectively. Rapefugees flooding the West cost much more money and do much more damage and they are the ones supporting Palestine from their apartments in Berlin and London. Jews want to do the opposite, they can and are capable of living on their own. A Gypsy ethnostate akin to Israel would be an absolute dystopian nightmare to Gypsies because their whole society and culture depends on parasitically leeching off of white people
are you kidding? israeli kikes cry all the time about how this is a holocaust 2.0 and tha the palestenians helped with the holocaust

are you kidding? israeli kikes cry all the time about how this is a holocaust 2.0 and tha the palestenians helped with the holocaust
Netanyahu released a shitpost about how Palestinians convinced Hitler to commit the holocaust but this is not something they really take seriously