Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today in class two foids laughed at me and took a picture of me thinking I didnt notice

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
in a lecture hall two deformed ugly curryfoids (or spic, idk) that sit a table ahead of me slightly turned around and giggled. at first I didnt know why they did it and just ignored them for a bit. I thought Im always being paranoid when I see groups of people laughing and assuming its me they're laughing at. but I figured my paranoia was right when a few seconds later they grab their phone and both pretend to take a picture of themselves, but what they're actually trying to do is put me in the background of their selfie so they can take a picture of me without noticing. I then saw them point at me in the picture and laughing. brocels what should I do to these ugly currywhores the next time I see them?

what should I do to these ugly currywhores the next time I see them?

I thought Im always being paranoid when I see groups of people laughing and assuming its me they're laughing at
same, it started in school and now i'm very paranoid about what other people think about me or my looks, if someone talks to each other while looking at me and smiles then I immediately think people are laughing at me and I get really sick.

They deserve a shiv where there are no cameras

Shooting Pew Pew GIF by BrownSugarApp

In GTA of course

Realistically there's nothing you can do.

Ugly foids always laugh at us because they try to hit lower to feel validated. Beautiful foids dont have the need to

This is how schools get shot up.

Brutal. I'm sorry this happened to you brocel. Women are evil.