Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I went to the city with a nigger I know

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
He told me he was fucking a lot of girls in Nigeria ,he pays for two dates then invites them to his house and fuck them

he also said he had a lot blowjobs in his car
And you should get the girl you can not you love and shit

it was really sad and depressing for me ,any nigeriancels can confirm this shit ?

he is not a Tyrone either he’s very nt decent frame ,decent face ,decent height ,he’s normie I really do hate my miserable life so much

sometimes I think I’m just a huge piece of shit coward and that’s probably right ,a few girls were interested in me as far as I can tell in my first year of college(not bragging just explaining ,I can be wrong too ) ,I was so much of a coward sperg that I didn’t asked any of them ,maybe I should’ve ?

I was too scared that if they even said yes ,wtf are we gonna do ? I didn’t wanted to be with them and don’t know what to do if they even say yes

maybe I’m just like some previous user said “happinessfhobia or something like that “ Not that I wasnt happy those days ,I was bluepilled and happy ,but failing every course still :dab:

I rly don’t know :feelsbadman: if a girl doesn’t ask me I ain’t gonna ask her shit yeah I’ma coward like Elliot and I don’t want girls that much I just want to fuck,I value friendship more that’s why I don’t have any friends:feelsrope:

Tbh you sound like a genuine example of a mentalcel. There is hope, try and find help

Either you are coping hard about them liking you or classic case of mentalcel.

Either you are coping hard about them liking you or classic case of mentalcel.
This tbh
@MabundaG is south African but maybe the sociocultural situation there is similar to Nigeria. @MabundaG do normie men still get laid with skanks in your country?

He told me he was fucking a lot of girls in Nigeria ,he pays for two dates then invites them to his house and fuck them
Glad to know @Colvin76 is doing well with the ladies.
sometimes I think I’m just a huge piece of shit coward and that’s probably right ,a few girls were interested in me as far as I can tell in my first year of college(not bragging just explaining ,I can be wrong too ) ,I was so much of a coward sperg that I didn’t asked any of them ,maybe I should’ve ?
They liked you because you’re tall and white. You should have asked them out and seen if you were similar people.
I was too scared that if they even said yes ,wtf are we gonna do ? I didn’t wanted to be with them and don’t know what to do if they even say yes
Over for shycels. Every woman I’ve spoken too has ghosted me.

just karaboğamaxx bro!

türkler zenci değil ki, acayip falan geliyordur onlara

Well, at least you live up to your username
:feelsYall: I did get rejected 2 times in hs tho
just karaboğamaxx bro!

türkler zenci değil ki, acayip falan geliyordur onlara
Tum turk kizlarinin ilgisini cekiyordi zaten amk zencisi,yakisikli fln da degil he
They liked you because you’re tall and white. You should have asked them out and seen if you were similar people.
I was just too scared of the consequences if they said no, my whole class would know and make fun of me
Glad to know @ [UWSL]C[/UWSL] @Colvin76 is doing well with the ladies.
lol
Over for shycels. Every woman I’ve spoken too has ghosted me.
I do have a ugly face tho
There is hope, try and find help
I’ll get surgery for my recessed chin, then I’m gonna wake the warrior:feelsdevil:

Last edited:

he also said he had a lot blowjobs in his car
And you should get the girl you can not you love and shit

it was really sad and depressing for me ,any nigeriancels can confirm this shit ?

he is not a Tyrone either he’s very nt decent frame ,decent face ,decent height ,he’s normie I really do hate my miserable life so much

maybe I’m just like some previous user said “happinessfhobia or something like that “ Not that I wasnt happy those days ,I was bluepilled and happy ,but failing every course still :dab:

I rly don’t know :feelsbadman: if a girl doesn’t ask me I ain’t gonna ask her shit yeah I’ma coward like Elliot and I don’t want girls that much I just want to fuck,I value friendship more that’s why I don’t have any friends:feelsrope:
Don't ever call Elliot a coward, he actually made a name for himself and people remember him. Cowards are the ones who rope without taking it out on the foids first.

Cowards are the ones who rope without taking it out on the foids first.
He killed more men then foids, fuck Elliot. He also hated Incels and would spit in everyone face on this forum. I literally don’t get why you worship him. He had a superiority complex.

He was a failed normie and among us he would of treated us like shit.

You miss all of the shotss You Make.
He killed more men then foids, fuck Elliot. He also hated Incels and would spit in everyone face on this forum. I literally don’t get why you worship him. He had a superiority complex.

Agreed. Dunno why edgy teenagers don't find a better serial killer to worship.

You miss all of the shotss You Make.

Agreed. Dunno why edgy teenagers don't find a better serial killer to worship.
There’s the general and the messiah

Come on man, he was a legend I don’t care

it aint hard to fuck a girl u just gotta have a car not even a nice one just a place do do it in fuck if i had a car id be getting every bitch u just cant be a fucking scaredy cat like me

So... It would be safe to say...

Nigerian girls are niggers?

Or only girls from actual Niger, are nigers?

What the fuck is this? You niggers sound like you know
u dont know either and i do know to fuck a bitch u gotta have a goddamn fucking car u cant argue w me i couldve gotten w so many hoes if i could go from point a to point b cars are so important it aint even gotta be sum nice either especially if u got straight parents bro dont complain baout not being able to fuck and then saying my advice is shit when its literally how all my friends and everyone in 2021 does it u are a fucking incel we are all incels incel

Nigerians are having tons of kids, so probably true

You are just high inhib
You still blue pilled in some way just because foids were interested in you that doesn't mean they were romantically and sexually interested in you, maybe they just wanted friendship or using you for their needs, maybe even fooling you to make fun of you. How did you know that their interest was dating you, did they give you any sign ? or you were just fantasizing.

You are just high inhib
You still blue pilled in some way just because foids were interested in you that doesn't mean they were romantically and sexually interested in you, maybe they just wanted friendship or using you for their needs, maybe even fooling you to make fun of you. How did you know that their interest was dating you, did they give you any sign ? or you were just fantasizing.
:bigbrain:

It sounds believable tbh. Nigerians are low inhib and hard workers. Top tier of Black people IMO.