Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Today I went to college and a foid started talking me. I am trying to be open to people. And she we went for coffee with me.

but that is a soft date tho you idiot, what else it, are you insane
:worryfeels: Lol I won’t say that a date or soft date or mini date. I just went to have drink something. It is like taking your car to the mechanic to check the air pressure and calling it a servicing.

OP low inhib and looks mogs me to infinity. I actually tried when as in HS/college but only got rejections over and over. Now I no longer have energy nor low inhibition to do that jfl.
Plus OP is 5'11 mogger while we both are 5'5 dwarves:feelsrope::feelsrope:

>2022
>dates

yep,this forum sure hasn't changed

:worryfeels: Lol I won’t say that a date or soft date or mini date. I just went to have drink something. It is like taking your car to the mechanic to check the air pressure and calling it a servicing.
what an incel wouldnt get this herrr derrr no date bro its not a date i jeeeez came in her pants bro

SHE WOULD HAVE FUCKING WALKED OFF AS SOON AS YOU CAME WITHIN 50 YARDS OF HER YOU FUCKING IDIOT

gaslighting i see is not your forte

as its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tp obvious and shitly done

try again

brocel

GTFO of this forum.

lmfao

At least she was actually interested in talking with you instead of conveniently having an emergency or only looking at her phone :feelsokman:

"I was staring at her hair which were shiny like a river in a full moon night."

pls Just stop
I cringed so hard at this part, mans taking lessons from soy boys

Nope I think she was waiting for me to say let me pay but I went to the counter to pay only for my drink. If I asked the waiter to bring the bill than I would have to pay the bill. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Based. Love it

She seemed nice. I think you should've got her number.

Okay Chad. I wish a girl said something to me

:chad: