Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Today I went to college and a foid started talking me. I am trying to be open to people. And she we went for coffee with me.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
10% - brag
I went to college to bring my certificate as I didnt attended convocation there was this foid who I will say she was 4/5 little fat and her height was around 5.6 she was looking into my eyes and I was staring at her hair which were shiny like a river in a full moon night. I just said Hi she at first tried to ignore me but eventually said hello. She started which year I gradated where I am from and than she saw a Sartre, Camus and Neitzche as the wallpaper of my phone. Asked if I like philosophy turns out she is a Sociology major but she likes to read Philosophy. Sometimes after I got free with her I asked what she think about my looks she said that as I asked her I turned my self into a object. She was saying looks it is just bones and genetics and only the heart matters. (Like she is going to ride a big heart instead of a big dick) If this is true than why she got her hair like that (dont know what it is called). Why she got her nails done. Why she got her eyebrows shaved into some shrikens.
After gathering much courage I asked if she wants to go and have coffee with me she said ok. PS I dont like coffee I drank a Monster and she had coffee we paid out bills and walked out didnt asked for her number as I got annoyed at the end of the conversation. I thought all girls asks your birthday date and judge you based on your ass tro sign but no this is not the case.
I would rate this experience 3.5 out of 5.

Bit of a brag tbh

But yeah I also had a date with a 32 year old girl from the mental asylum, but she ghosted me afterwards

She probably already forgot you exist

"I was staring at her hair which were shiny like a river in a full moon night."

pls Just stop

Bit of a brag tbh

But yeah I also had a date with a 32 year old girl from the mental asylum, but she ghosted me afterwards
I also faced the ghosted thing twice. ego bro their egos inflated egos like their loose pussys

pls Just stop
I stopped reading after I saw that lol

I was a poet wrote many poems on crushes which were rejected like anything. But that helped with their egos.

Mogs me for having the courage to do that wihout embarassing yourself or sperging out

Last edited:
"We" payed?

As in "you" payed.

Amiright?

"We" payed?

As in "you" payed.

Amiright?
Nope I think she was waiting for me to say let me pay but I went to the counter to pay only for my drink. If I asked the waiter to bring the bill than I would have to pay the bill. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck imagine a woman actually TALKING TO YOU on her own???
Never happened to me fuck that seriously

B36E393F 9982 44FE 98A4 2A0A32A49901

hmm how did she annoy you :feelshehe:
forgot the topics man. She was talking continuously the entire time. I remember her saying she like fried dumplings even in the summers.

Nope I think she was waiting for me to say let me pay but I went to the counter to pay only for my drink. If I asked the waiter to bring the bill than I would have to pay the bill. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Stunning and brave

Bit of a brag tbh

A real incel doesn’t get an appointment

A real incel doesn’t get an appointment
If you tryhard every time you can get lucky with lower tier girls like at the mental asylum

Don't expect them to approach you

why she got her hair like that (dont know what it is called). Why she got her nails done. Why she got her eyebrows shaved into some shrikens.
What did she answer to these questions?

Bit of a brag tbh

kek there was a ftm tranny at the mental hospital that was into me when i was like 14. she started pretending i didn't exist after she caught me drawing a nignog stickman getting shot by the police in my little sketchbook

kek there was a ftm tranny at the mental hospital that was into me when i was like 14. she started pretending i didn't exist after she caught me drawing a nignog stickman getting shot by the police in my little sketchbook
Missed a good shot at getting a tomboy there

Missed a good shot at getting a tomboy there
eh she wasn't really sporty tbh. she still dressed like a typical foid. the only "boyish" thing she ever did was fucking fart when we were outside walking one time. nasty ass bitch.

Big brag. I haven't even talked to a foid for over 3 years.

she used u for dopamine
get over it

I went to college to bring my certificate as I didnt attended convocation there was this foid who I will say she was 4/5 little fat and her height was around 5.6 she was looking into my eyes and I was staring at her hair which were shiny like a river in a full moon night. I just said Hi she at first tried to ignore me but eventually said hello. She started which year I gradated where I am from and than she saw a Sartre, Camus and Neitzche as the wallpaper of my phone. Asked if I like philosophy turns out she is a Sociology major but she likes to read Philosophy. Sometimes after I got free with her I asked what she think about my looks she said that as I asked her I turned my self into a object. She was saying looks it is just bones and genetics and only the heart matters. (Like she is going to ride a big heart instead of a big dick) If this is true than why she got her hair like that (dont know what it is called). Why she got her nails done. Why she got her eyebrows shaved into some shrikens.
After gathering much courage I asked if she wants to go and have coffee with me she said ok. PS I dont like coffee I drank a Monster and she had coffee we paid out bills and walked out didnt asked for her number as I got annoyed at the end of the conversation. I thought all girls asks your birthday date and judge you based on your ass tro sign but no this is not the case.
Based philosophycel! Fuck foids

Despite Knowing and having interest in philosophy (your both common ground) that shallow bitch was talking about muh dumplings in summer, even if a foid tells you she likes the obscure philo or movie that you watched NEVER think these shallow creatures have any deeper layers to them (like men) they are all shallow self centred creatures, they mostly do this for attention.

Brag thread, not a single woman would want to drink coffee with me.

Despite Knowing and having interest in philosophy (your both common ground) that shallow bitch was talking about muh dumplings in summer, even if a foid tells you she likes the obscure philo or movie that you watched NEVER think these shallow creatures have any deeper layers to them (like men) they are all shallow self centred creatures, they mostly do this for attention.
This is true she got all my attention.

I spend all day alone
When I send someone a message they don't respond back
No one reaches out to me except family
Neighbors avoid contact and call me weird
Classmates have given me cold stares
I have no friends
People gossip behind my back and say mean things about me

I feel one upped by everyone. I lack behind people in so many aspects. At work break I have nothing to talk about. I cant even drive. I have never gone out. Lately I wake up and just stare at the ceiling feel overwhelmed and finding no way out. I'm still 29 but I hate not feeling normal for my entire life. Never being a part of things. Why does this joke never end. I just accumulate all the pain and endure it
brurak trucel trairm same here.
Brag thread, not a single woman would want to drink coffee with me.
same not once has that happened :yes:

Damn bro you mog me to hell and back. I can't even look in the eyes of foids for more than 5 secs whereas you not only said Hii, but also went on date with her.
Damn bro very nice

Damn bro you mog me to hell and back. I can't even look in the eyes of foids for more than 5 secs whereas you not only said Hii, but also went on date with her.
Damn bro very nice
Not a date tho. I was with her for like 45 mins that’s it. And I am trying to open up with people.

Damn bro very nice
OP low inhib and looks mogs me to infinity. I actually tried when as in HS/college but only got rejections over and over. Now I no longer have energy nor low inhibition to do that jfl.

Sartre, Camus and Neitzche

op is a demoralised zoomer. read aristotle fuckface

Not even a brag, if she's not sucking your cock why bother writing this shit?

Not even a brag, if she's not sucking your cock why bother writing this shit?
I said about the level of hypocrisy these foids have.

I said about the level of hypocrisy these foids have.
foidz have 1000000 cucks at any moment. they can always find a higher tier cuckold nornally

I went to college to bring my certificate as I didnt attended convocation there was this foid who I will say she was 4/5 little fat and her height was around 5.6 she was looking into my eyes and I was staring at her hair which were shiny like a river in a full moon night. I just said Hi she at first tried to ignore me but eventually said hello. She started which year I gradated where I am from and than she saw a Sartre, Camus and Neitzche as the wallpaper of my phone. Asked if I like philosophy turns out she is a Sociology major but she likes to read Philosophy. Sometimes after I got free with her I asked what she think about my looks she said that as I asked her I turned my self into a object. She was saying looks it is just bones and genetics and only the HEIGHT matters.

there you go all better now

see you next tuesday

Not a date tho. I was with her for like 45 mins that’s it. And I am trying to open up with people.
but that is a soft date tho you idiot, what else it, are you insane