Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I was mogged by a rice

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
was going to work then I saw this petite asian chick, didn't seem to be particulary attractive but since I'm into them to me it'd be okay. I guess she noticed I was looking or something and hurried up to her asian bf right in front of her I didn't even notice, who was also taller than me.

Then my day was over. I can only think how I'll never have an asian gf because they would never mingle with a disgusting mutt like me.

Are you white? If you are, you definitely have a chance to get an Asian gf because whitu cockru onry. And if you’re white, you definitely mog most ricecels including me.

Damn... Most Rices are on here slurping noodles and answering threads

Are you white? If you are, you definitely have a chance to get an Asian gf because whitu cockru onry. And if you’re white, you definitely mog most ricecels including me.
I'm not

in my country they rarely date outside their race, when they do it will be obviously with a white guy, not some stinky mutt like me

He was betabuxxing. Huhwhite only.

Don't worry, things won't stay the way they are now.
They'll get worse.

I thought you were Asian. What nationality are you if it's not personal?

If you are white you can't get mogged by asians though

I second this

was going to work then I saw this petite asian chick, didn't seem to be particulary attractive but since I'm into them to me it'd be okay. I guess she noticed I was looking or something and hurried up to her asian bf right in front of her I didn't even notice, who was also taller than me.

Then my day was over. I can only think how I'll never have an asian gf because they would never mingle with a disgusting mutt like me.
whats your ethnicity?

Maybe that was her brother
i wonder what the stats are on brother-sister incest within east-asian families.
i'd bet it's very low compared to other races.

Last edited:
nah, just a bloat faced fat rice
brutal being mogged by lazy fatcels is always brutal. too unfair for us gym maxxed manlets