Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I was at the dentist.

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
There was a young stacy assistant. After the doctor checked my teeth, he said to his stacy assistant that she should make a Professional cleaning. So I was alone with her in a room for 15min (actually more but I said to her that I dont have much time, it was a lie). She is really hot but then I imagined what if another man who looks good was sitting here instead of me? I bet she would flirt with him... But it was only me so she just did her job and she didnt even clean all teeth haha. She was like just get out you ugly subhuman.

There was a young stacy assistant. After the doctor checked my teeth, he said to his stacy assistant that she should make a Professional cleaning. So I was alone with her in a room for 15min (actually more but I said to her that I dont have much time, it was a lie). She is really hot but then I imagined what if another man who looks good was sitting here instead of me? I bet she would flirt with him... But it was only me so she just did her job and she didnt even clean all teeth haha. She was like just get out you ugly subhuman.

This is a serious problem: Most assistants in any doctor's office are female and when you go to the doc as an incel, you have to endure them hearing about all your health problems and prolly thinking what a worthless POS subhuman you are. True sui-fuel :(

Did she put her tits in your face

Did she put her tits in your face

Never before has been a stacy so close to me... She almost kissed me haha
why go to dentist

I take care of my teeth. Not because to look good (im ugly) but because of health. I hate dentists and im scared of them

Luuuucky !!! But oh well you still payed for it so it doesn't really counts as luck. Now you have to wait 3 months or so for the next cleaning.

Should have ran rape game tbh

Last time I was in close proximity with a hot assistant I had to physically restrain myself from not grabbing her

Dude flirting is kinda unprofessional.

This is a serious problem: Most assistants in any doctor's office are female and when you go to the doc as an incel, you have to endure them hearing about all your health problems and prolly thinking what a worthless POS subhuman you are. True sui-fuel :(
thats the worst part, everytime ive had to hear the problems about my subhuman mouth/ teeth or subhumanity in general theres always the young cunt assistant femoid who gets to listen to it too, sometimes im so close to asking if the whore can leave the room as i believe the only one who should know is u and the dentist, but im too high inhib.

Reminds me of when I got my teeth fixed last Winter. One was drilling my teeth while the other rinsed and vacuumed all the tooth-dust out. They were both fairly good-looking. The one drilling my teeth had to get really close so she wouldn't fuck it up, she had fairly big tiddies as I recall. She did her best not to touch me with her tiddies, but sometimes she'd accidentally press her chest against mine. Her face was also close to mine, but I couldn't look for too long; the lamp overhead was very bright. She had a surgical mask on which only added to my arousal.
It took every ounce of my effort to not get hard, for a half hour it was just being close to her; even if it's just her drilling into my teeth. I know it's pathetic, and I feel pathetic as I type this. It was a good cope while it lasted, though. She seemed relieved when it was over; probably due to my insistence of making eye contact every 5 minutes.

Would have been better if my mother wasn't sitting right next to us.

Reminds me of when I got my teeth fixed last Winter. One was drilling my teeth while the other rinsed and vacuumed all the tooth-dust out. They were both fairly good-looking. The one drilling my teeth had to get really close so she wouldn't fuck it up, she had fairly big tiddies as I recall. She did her best not to touch me with her tiddies, but sometimes she'd accidentally press her chest against mine. Her face was also close to mine, but I couldn't look for too long; the lamp overhead was very bright. She had a surgical mask on which only added to my arousal.
It took every ounce of my effort to not get hard, for a half hour it was just being close to her; even if it's just her drilling into my teeth. I know it's pathetic, and I feel pathetic as I type this. It was a good cope while it lasted, though. She seemed relieved when it was over; probably due to my insistence of making eye contact every 5 minutes.

I feel you, man

Dude flirting is kinda unprofessional.
Dude if he was Chad, he would get flirted on quite heavily

That being said, OP missed his chance to ascend

Dude if he was Chad, he would get flirted on quite heavily

That being said, OP missed his chance to ascend

What do you mean with "chance to ascend"? With my nose there is no chance... kinda low IQ if you think incel have chances to ascend bro

What do you mean with "chance to ascend"? With my nose there is no chance... kinda low IQ if you think incel have chances to ascend bro
I was just kidding of course kek

I was just kidding of course kek

You say some bluepill shit man... I remember you posted another bluepill shit in another thread of mine. Well, I think it was you... but stop saying bluepill shit please

I got hard just reading this tbh.

You say some bluepill shit man... I remember you posted another bluepill shit in another thread of mine. Well, I think it was you... but stop saying bluepill shit please
Jesus christ, chill.....it's all joking.... Seriously low iq if you can't comprehend when someone is joking or not

Of course you didn't have a chance to ascend, you were at the dentist ffs

If you notice me saying bluepilled shit, you can be 100 percent that I'm kidding

Jesus christ, chill.....it's all joking.... Seriously low iq if you can't comprehend when someone is joking or not

Of course you didn't have a chance to ascend, you were at the dentist ffs

If you notice me saying bluepilled shit, you can be 100 percent that I'm kidding

Ok but why even saying some bluepill shit? Its not necessary... you know People could think you are just a long Time LARPer...

Ok but why even saying some bluepill shit? Its not necessary... you know People could think you are just a long Time LARPer...
Idk man, I'm not the only one though kek, a lot of us are frequently joking when posting... That doesn't make us larpers though

i didnt went to a dentist in the last 10 years. my teeths are okay, but im sure i need to do some cleaning at a dentist like everyone else, even if i brush twice each day.
but i just cant. all of them have a hbb assistant that does the cleaning. my anxiety dont let me do it, i would feel so bad and weird from the all situation.

A fucking nightmare having to deal with all the foids in healthcare. Imagine what it's like dealing with them if you get cosmetic surgery done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back