Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today, i tried to get out of my inceldom...

I dunno bro, foids like confidence and you seemed plenty confident? Maybe it was something else?

I know us inkwells sometimes get so caught up in life we forget to take our weekly showers? Did you remember to do that?

Cliffs: ?

Here's a good cope (but possibly true also) thought for you OP.

Sometimes thots/cunts/succubi easily give out a "number" to guys but it actually really isn't their phone number but just a random phone number so guys they aren't interested in will leave them the fuck alone.

Other tricks they use I've heard is wearing fake wedding rings at times.

Sex , human love are only for good looking people . Tbh ugly people should never breed .
Ugly people should take care of the foid after she is pregnant with a Chad baby . At least we raise him to be a decent good looking human . We subhuman are unworthy of procreation . We are allowed only to fuck used up foids . After all we are ugly and pathetic, we do not deserve the foid in her prime years . Good looking people should breed only until all subhumans extinct.

Girls can pass on their shitty genetics no matter how ugly they are.

Girls can pass on their shitty genetics no matter how ugly they are.
Tbh , ugly.foid should.never reproduce , just be fucked using.your birth.control pill .