Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today, I talked to a girl and you simply won't believe the results

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I'm still an incel. It was during the end of the class, I asked her if she had notes and she replied in a cold tone while making as little eye contact with me as
possible. Then she run away. If I was Chad she would have asked me to come over so that we could "study" together.

Tommorow, I will talk to another girl and get even more suicide fuel. With a few more rejections I may finally decide to kill myself and rid the world
of my subhumanity. Females absolutely HATE it when ugly subhumans approach them.

Femails are the most evil creatures.

Zielony4 said:
Femails are the most evil creatures.

There is nothing a girl hates more than an approaching subhuman

Why are you torturing yourself in such way? And how do you manage to bust out 668 posts while studying at the same time.

incelkingkong said:
Why are you torturing yourself in such way? And how do you manage to bust out 668 posts while studying at the same time.

Because I hate myself. Who said I study?

Females do hate it when ugly guys approach them. They believe they can only attract ugly guys because they're ugly themselves. That's why they hate us sub 5 guys so much.

incelkingkong said:
Why go to classes then?

To keep appearances and be informed about the material

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Females do hate it when ugly guys approach them. They believe they can only attract ugly guys because they're ugly themselves. That's why they hate us sub 5 guys so much.

It's over for us subhumans

What was your username on r/incels?

Lookismisreal said:
What was your username on r/incels?

I wasn't on incels because the sub got baned when I made a reddit account.

incelman said:
To keep appearances and be informed about the material

It's over for us subhumans

We're better off dead.

incelman said:
I wasn't on incels because the sub got baned when I made a reddit account.

Post ur face when incelman = angryman

incelman said:
Wise words

How do you cope? What's your reason for not offing yourself?

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
How do you cope? What's your reason for not offing yourself?

I have a cetain reistance to sui fuel and I need more quanities of it to do it.

Well, did she have notes or not?

incelman said:
I have a cetain reistance to sui fuel and I need more quanities of it to do it.

We need life fuel to cope tbh.

Why do you even approach Roasties? I always ask guys for notes and help. I encourage you not to put yourself in shitty situations. Interact as little as possible with Femoids. Do so only when extremely necessary.

You temporarily ruined her day by communicating with her. Until she went home and got validation from the number of likes on her newest instagram pic.

existentialhack said:
Well, did she have notes or not?

Of course she didn't. And I got more disappointed at that than not fucking me cause I need notes.

cuz u r a creep !!! and she thinks u r a serial killer cuz of ur personality !!!11!1!

tbh.

Weed said:
cuz u r a creep !!! and she thinks u r a serial killer cuz of ur personality !!!11!1!

tbh.

It must be my misogyny

DankIncel said:
Why do you even approach Roasties? I always ask guys for notes and help. I encourage you not to put yourself in shitty situations. Interact as little as possible with Femoids. Do so only when extremely necessary.

She was the only human in range at that moment. I'm surprised she didn't shout "I have a bf"

nigger said:
You temporarily ruined her day by communicating with her. Until she went home and got validation from the number of likes on her newest instagram pic.

She was browsign insta in class actually

Weed said:
Exactly, it's written on your forehead that you post on incels too

She definately sensed it

Don't you have enough suffering just by existing? I avoid female contact as much as i can. Feeling extreme rejection is too much for me i guess

IsolationHurts said:
Don't you have enough suffering just by existing? I avoid female contact as much as i can. Feeling extreme rejection is too much for me i guess

If it doesn't kill you it's not extreme.