Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today, I talked to a girl and you simply won't believe the results

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
I'm still an incel. It was during the end of the class, I asked her if she had notes and she replied in a cold tone while making as little eye contact with me as
possible. Then she run away. If I was Chad she would have asked me to come over so that we could "study" together.

Tommorow, I will talk to another girl and get even more suicide fuel. With a few more rejections I may finally decide to kill myself and rid the world
of my subhumanity. Females absolutely HATE it when ugly subhumans approach them.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Femails are the most evil creatures.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Zielony4 said:
Femails are the most evil creatures.

There is nothing a girl hates more than an approaching subhuman
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,351
Online
11d 8h 11m
Why are you torturing yourself in such way? And how do you manage to bust out 668 posts while studying at the same time.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
incelkingkong said:
Why are you torturing yourself in such way? And how do you manage to bust out 668 posts while studying at the same time.

Because I hate myself. Who said I study?
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 58m
Females do hate it when ugly guys approach them. They believe they can only attract ugly guys because they're ugly themselves. That's why they hate us sub 5 guys so much.
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,351
Online
11d 8h 11m
incelman said:
Because I hate myself. Who said I study?

Why go to classes then?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
incelkingkong said:
Why go to classes then?

To keep appearances and be informed about the material


RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Females do hate it when ugly guys approach them. They believe they can only attract ugly guys because they're ugly themselves. That's why they hate us sub 5 guys so much.

It's over for us subhumans
 
Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
216
Online
21m
What was your username on r/incels?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Lookismisreal said:
What was your username on r/incels?

I wasn't on incels because the sub got baned when I made a reddit account.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 58m
incelman said:
To keep appearances and be informed about the material



It's over for us subhumans



We're better off dead.
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,351
Online
11d 8h 11m
incelman said:
I wasn't on incels because the sub got baned when I made a reddit account.

Post ur face when incelman = angryman
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 58m
incelman said:
Wise words

How do you cope? What's your reason for not offing yourself?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
How do you cope? What's your reason for not offing yourself?

I have a cetain reistance to sui fuel and I need more quanities of it to do it.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
Well, did she have notes or not?
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 58m
incelman said:
I have a cetain reistance to sui fuel and I need more quanities of it to do it.

We need life fuel to cope tbh.
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
Why do you even approach Roasties? I always ask guys for notes and help. I encourage you not to put yourself in shitty situations. Interact as little as possible with Femoids. Do so only when extremely necessary.
 
nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
252
Online
0
You temporarily ruined her day by communicating with her. Until she went home and got validation from the number of likes on her newest instagram pic.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
existentialhack said:
Well, did she have notes or not?

Of course she didn't. And I got more disappointed at that than not fucking me cause I need notes.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
cuz u r a creep !!! and she thinks u r a serial killer cuz of ur personality !!!11!1!








tbh.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
Weed said:
cuz u r a creep !!! and she thinks u r a serial killer cuz of ur personality !!!11!1!








tbh.

It must be my misogyny
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
incelman said:
It must be my misogyny

Exactly, it's written on your forehead that you post on incels too
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
DankIncel said:
Why do you even approach Roasties? I always ask guys for notes and help. I encourage you not to put yourself in shitty situations. Interact as little as possible with Femoids. Do so only when extremely necessary.

She was the only human in range at that moment. I'm surprised she didn't shout "I have a bf"


nigger said:
You temporarily ruined her day by communicating with her. Until she went home and got validation from the number of likes on her newest instagram pic.

She was browsign insta in class actually


Weed said:
Exactly, it's written on your forehead that you post on incels too

She definately sensed it
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,890
Online
18d 2h 6m
Don't you have enough suffering just by existing? I avoid female contact as much as i can. Feeling extreme rejection is too much for me i guess
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
IsolationHurts said:
Don't you have enough suffering just by existing? I avoid female contact as much as i can. Feeling extreme rejection is too much for me i guess

If it doesn't kill you it's not extreme.
 

Similar threads

negativecel
Replies
10
Views
325
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
Broly
Replies
51
Views
997
latincell
latincell
Ellsworth
Replies
14
Views
798
PointOfNoReturn
PointOfNoReturn
Mentally lost cel
Replies
80
Views
1K
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top