Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I saw with my own eyes how low the west has fallen

This is all fucking good though. Fuck whites. i wish I lived in the future where they are all replaced by Tyrone's mullatos.
Europeans have historically been probably the strongest most resilient race but yeah I wouldn't really care that much either at this point since I myself am a mulattoe at the end of the day

Europeans have historically been probably the strongest most resilient race but yeah I wouldn't really care that much either at this point since I myself am a mulattoe at the end of the day
They only exist today because their ancestors were racists and would not fuck ethnics.

But in 2024 they are all open to fucking ethnics. Actually very rare to find a white person that prefers a white only.

As things are going now, by the next 500 years, there wont be any white left anywhere.