Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I saw with my own eyes how low the west has fallen

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
★★★★★
I rarely go outside but today I decided to travel to Köln, a city in west Germany and what I saw was worrying to say the least. First of all l don't remember seeing one young white ethnic German, most of the people I saw were Arabs, Turks, Afghanis, SEA people, Indians and Africans, its crazy. Then secondly there are a lot of homeless people on the streets which is not something you would expect from a city in a country that is supposed to be very "advanced" and developed. Other than that you can see a ton of LGBT++ flags even on the churches and foids as young as 12 dressing like complete sluts. Now, I always knew the west has turned into a globohomo hellhole but it is always shocking to see all of this with your own eyes once in a while

don't worry a race war is unavoidable at this point. Nationalists are on the rise in the West they will get rid of the invaders sooner or later.

Once that time comes grab popcorn, pour some cola and watch as horror starts to unravel.

We are all tired of shitskins doing atrocities in our own countries but for now we can't really do much.

Wow immigrants working in a first world country for a higher salary what a huge “problem”

don't worry a race war is unavoidable at this point. Nationalists are on the rise in the West they will get rid of the invaders sooner or later.

Once that time comes grab popcorn, pour some cola and watch as horror starts to unravel.

We are all tired of shitskins doing atrocities in our own countries but for now we can't really do much.
u white?

Yeah Germany became a shithole for goatfuckers.

i am east european but that doesnt mean we dont have gypsies here who do atrocities all the time to the natives. They also rape, steal and assault people for no reason on the street.

I rarely go outside but today I decided to travel to Köln, a city in west Germany and what I saw was worrying to say the least. First of all l don't remember seeing one young white ethnic German, most of the people I saw were Arabs, Turks, Afghanis, SEA people, Indians and Africans, its crazy. Then secondly there are a lot of homeless people on the streets which is not something you would expect from a city in a country that is supposed to be very "advanced" and developed. Other than that you can see a ton of LGBT++ flags even on the churches and foids as young as 12 dressing like complete sluts. Now, I always knew the west has turned into a globohomo hellhole but it is always shocking to see all of this with your own eyes once in a while
The secondth Weimar Republic

Nationalists are on the rise in the West they will get rid of the invaders sooner or later.
They wont. Stormfrontcels only have big mouthes on the internet, most wont do shit irl. Shitskins will slowly, but surely replace whites

Shidskinz dumping ground

i am east european but that doesnt mean we dont have gypsies here who do atrocities all the time to the natives. They also rape, steal and assault people for no reason on the street.
most of the degeneracy of the west comes from whites. the west would be lucky to have more immigrants come in to teach them manners.

Just keep calm and vote AfD.
Things need to get a bit worse before they get better.

most of the degeneracy of the west comes from whites. the west would be lucky to have more immigrants come in to teach them manners.
IMG 20240408 232828 977

Welcome to my shithole. Your description is very precise. Luckily I live in a small town 20 km away but it's the same crap here, just on a smaller scale.

i see u got a game in ur AVI. who exactly are making modern games degenerate?
2007 isn’t modern in the video game timeline.

Also there’s different levels of degeneracy, trannies in video games or pride flags or whatever normiecons want to screech about pales into comparison to complete and utter demographic racial genocide.

2007 isn’t modern in the video game timeline.
just used ur AVI to open discussion ik that ugly game isn't modern
Also there’s different levels of degeneracy, trannies in video games or pride flags or whatever normiecons want to screech about pales into comparison to complete and utter demographic racial genocide.
whites are so degenerate nowadays it isn't a bad thing for foreigners to take the reigns and teach them some decency.

I was also surprised to see white women with niggers and sandniggers. A lot of Germans are incels nowadays and ethnics slay. Its over for Europe

just used ur AVI to open discussion ik that ugly game isn't modern

whites are so degenerate nowadays it isn't a bad thing for foreigners to take the reigns and teach them some decency.
And how are these magical 3rd worlders less degenerate? Or better yet going to improve anything?

Also we’re just going to ignore Jewish influence as well

And how are these magical 3rd worlders less degenerate? Or better yet going to improve anything?

Also we’re just going to ignore Jewish influence as well
u guys FUND the jews and elect governments that continue to do so. the west is DEGENERATE. 3rd world countries are filthy because of poverty. if they get in ur countries and take ur resources so they're no longer poor I guarantee they'll make the west less degenerate.

u guys FUND the jews and elect governments that continue to do so. the west is DEGENERATE. 3rd world countries are filthy because of poverty. if they get in ur countries and take ur resources so they're no longer poor I guarantee they'll make the west less degenerate.
Ok but wouldn't that destroy the European identity? I mean think about it, there are going to be no native Europeans left if this continues

Ok but wouldn't that destroy the European identity? I mean think about it, there are going to be no native Europeans left if this continues
ur an incel why do u care. u can't breed. if ur a mayocel ur best bet is JBWmaxxing and breeding with a non white. why have an allegiance to a people that rejected u?

Cuckhold take 101

3rd world countries are shitholes holes because of low IQ and inbreeding, elections are fake, Jewish power is funded by generational international banking.

Your probably trolling at this point so idk

Cuckhold take 101

3rd world countries are shitholes holes because of low IQ and inbreeding, elections are fake, Jewish power is funded by generational international banking.

Your probably trolling at this point so idk
jews are primarily funded by the west. and I'd take being "low IQ" over being morally bankrupt like the average white westerner. either way jeets breed like rats compared to mayos so over for u guys.

ur an incel why do u care. u can't breed. if ur a mayocel ur best bet is JBWmaxxing and breeding with a non white. why have an allegiance to a people that rejected u?
You are kind of right but on the other hand I would say its important to preserve worlds cultures and traditions because if we all mix and become one big mutt race then we will have a dystopian dysgenic world with more lost and depressed incels than ever before. Inceldom after all isn't natural, it is caused by unnatural circumstances or what I like to call matrix attacks

The future's unwritten expect the unexpected

You are kind of right but on the other hand I would say its important to preserve worlds cultures and traditions because if we all mix and become one big mutt race then we will have a dystopian dysgenic world with more lost and depressed incels than ever before. Inceldom after all isn't natural, it is caused by unnatural circumstances or what I like to call matrix attack
inceldom is caused by bad economy and gynocentric laws. this ain't getting better anytime soon. average white sees u as subhuman. ur deluded and cucked if u care about preserving a culture predominately occupied by normies and hoes who will look down on u.

inceldom is caused by bad economy and gynocentric laws. this ain't getting better anytime soon. average white sees u as subhuman. ur deluded and cucked if u care about preserving a culture predominately occupied by normies and hoes who will look down on u.
Im actually not even fully white, Im half black half white but I myself understand the negative consequences of race mixing the best so I know I wouldn't want to be a mutt if I ever for some reason get reincarnated into this world one more time. On the other hand though, I think at the end of the day I wouldn't mind watching the world burn tbh. Its just my instincts naturally rejecting what is unnatural I guess

Last edited:
jews are primarily funded by the west. and I'd take being "low IQ" over being morally bankrupt like the average white westerner. either way jeets breed like rats compared to mayos so over for u guys.
It’s funny when ethnics low IQ arguments loose they admittedly relish in the fact that your replacing us, just say you hate us and want to genocide us. You could have just skipped to saying that and not have waisted my time.

Judging from your AVI, your probably a shitskin who’s whole identity evolves around wanting and worship white foids and then taking your anger out on whitecel guys like me when you hope burns out.

They wont. Stormfrontcels only have big mouthes on the internet, most wont do shit irl. Shitskins will slowly, but surely replace whites
Exactly, memes aren't going to change anything, look at immigrants instantly drop on the streets when they need something to be done, they will even go as far as rioting and violence to get a answer from the government. Whites are soft

It’s funny when ethnics low IQ arguments loose they admittedly relish in the fact that your replacing us, just say you hate us and want to genocide us. You could have just skipped to saying that and not have waisted my time.

Judging from your AVI, your probably a shitskin who’s whole identity evolves around wanting and worship white foids and then taking your anger out on whitecel guys like me when you hope burns out.
He is right, nothing to do with him wanting to replace you, I don't want anyone to be replaced and I think the same, whites are not breeding 3-5 kids like browns.

the argument is much simpler than that and with less dramatic emotion. the west was never yours. ur kind genocided and replaced the natives, took the land, and made it morally bankrupt. so if ur kind gets replaced and pushed off to reserves like the indigenous were (that's an unlikely extreme) u had it coming.
Judging from your AVI, your probably a shitskin
wrong
who’s whole identity evolves around wanting and worship white foids and then taking your anger out on whitecel guys like me when you hope burns out.
wrong

inceldom is caused by bad economy and gynocentric laws
Inceldom has always been around, guys like us aren’t meant to be alive we are cannon fodder without a war, it’s been like this forever

Inceldom has always been around, guys like us aren’t meant to be alive we are cannon fodder without a war, it’s been like this forever
since the economy is trash and women have a large place in business men no longer have much value. inceldom was always a thing because there were always few men who lacked resources and hence value. now with feminism and women entering job markets in droves even men with resources at a young age are shunned. the difference in modern day inceldom is YOUNG MEN can't breed at all (sub6). they have to wait till they're of beta buxx age for leftovers. ik u know this just reiterating that modern day inceldom is worse and more abundant.

Y
He is right, nothing to do with him wanting to replace you, I don't want anyone to be replaced and I think the same, whites are not breeding 3-5 kids like browns.
But they try to have cleaver arguments to justify this replacement, “muh harder workers”, “muh economics”, “muh human rights”, “muh based Islam”, “muh past oppression”

It’s rat like and disingenuous In reality they’re being cowards, just say you want to replace whites, nothing bad will literally happen too them, they’re first class citizens immune to censorship and pushback.

the difference in modern day inceldom is YOUNG MEN can't breed at all (sub6). they have to wait till they're of beta buxx age for leftovers. ik u know this just reiterating that modern day inceldom is worse and more abundant.
Because young men would die in wars

Y

But they try to have cleaver arguments to justify this replacement, “muh harder workers”, “muh economics”, “muh human rights”, “muh based Islam”, “muh past oppression”

It’s rat like and disingenuous In reality they’re being cowards, just say you want to replace whites, nothing bad will literally happen too them, they’re first class citizens immune to censorship and pushback.
:yes:

Not really, I would argue that inceldom is a state of having your genes damaged by unnatural factors such as plant based diets and stress for the most part. If your ancestors were healthy their children will of course be healthy and good looking

Because young men would die in wars
because young men didn't have to compete with women for resources (jobs). and women were controlled so whoring themselves out would lead to immense shame or even punishment.

the argument is much simpler than that and with less dramatic emotion. the west was never yours. ur kind genocided and replaced the natives, took the land, and made it morally bankrupt. so if ur kind gets replaced and pushed off to reserves like the indigenous were (that's an unlikely extreme) u had it coming.
Were talking about Europe here dude, the only natives are whites. also the west is a civilization built and founded by whites so yes it is ours, you replace us it wouldn’t be Western anymore.

Also your little white genocide fetish fantasy never factors in one VERY critical thing.

who owns, understands and operators the nuclear silos?

Were talking about Europe here dude, the only natives are whites. also the west is a civilization built and founded by whites so yes it is ours, you replace us it wouldn’t be Western anymore.

Also your little white genocide fetish fantasy never factors in one VERY critical thing.

i was juggling this thread and this one
thought we were talking about Canada my bad. i need to see what this thread is about again

k i refreshed myself. my argument on this thread was the degeneracy OP talked about is caused by whites so the influx of immigrants will help quell that. makes sense to me
idc about white genocide in europe but if FOBs can teach them how to not be degenerate that'd be great
if ur answer is the JUICE then my answer is whites fund them so idc.

Not really, I would argue that inceldom is a state of having your genes damaged by unnatural factors such as plant based diets and stress for the most part. If your ancestors were healthy their children will of course be healthy and good looking
environmental factors really only matter when your a fetus. It’s cope, it’s almost all genetics

Take testosterone copers for example, the argument goes something like “men with low T levels have incel tier looks because of low T caused by their diet and lack of exercise and that’s why they’re suffering”

When in reality the only thing that matters is height and face which is dictated by your parents. Now testosterone does play a huge role when your in the womb, even then it’s actually your mother’s genes that dictate environmental immunity.
But If she’s drinking and smoking then not even fetus chad can be saved form that.

k i refreshed myself. my argument on this thread was the degeneracy OP talked about is caused by whites so the influx of immigrants will help quell that. makes sense to me
Op was exclusively talking about the great replacement in his post read it again, you guys are largely the problem.

Also immigrants give into the degeneracy as well especially immigrant foids, were do you think the whole muh JBW comes form? Oh and they almost all vote FAR LEFT which supports peak degeneracy

Also what’s the definition for your conclusive understanding of degeneracy?
Pride flags? Homeless people? foids being sluts?
Most 3rd countries have this shit already

Gigacope.The Far right will be stopped by their own race Antifa before they even get to touch the migrants

Op was exclusively talking about the great replacement in his post read it again, you guys are largely the problem.

Also immigrants give into the degeneracy as well especially immigrant foids, were do you think the whole muh JBW comes form? Oh and they almost all vote FAR LEFT which supports peak degeneracy
agreed most FOBs who come in assimilate and adopt the degeneracy.
Also what’s the definition for your conclusive understanding of degeneracy?
Pride flags? Homeless people? foids being sluts?
basically
Most 3rd countries have this shit already
correct but not as bad. basically the halfway degen or 80% degen FOBs will dilute the fully bad whites and u will get a slightly less trash majority in the future. average white male is far more degen and mentally cucked than avg ethnic male

cover11.jpg

> Yess broooo the west is totally going to fall!!!!!
> muh race war

Do you even live on earth, what reality do you live in?