Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I saw the biggest chincel in the subway

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
It was comical how much of a chincel he was, literally like the memes. His chin was non existang. His head looked like Phineas from Phineas and Pherb.
I couldnt stop looking at him, I wanted to put my hand on his shoulder and tell him: it's over buddyboyo
I'm surprised he hasnt roped yet, his coping game must be strong. Someone should invite him here.
:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Will he become the ultimate Saint?

brutal, i saw some trucels myself when going back home from work.
just a month ago i saw a giga trucel, probably 4'11" or 5'0" light skin bald head. he was heightmogged by 10 years old foidlets. it was literally distructive to see him in person. his life might be shit with 0 respect.
he might face mogs me but he definitly have a height that makes his life way worst than mine

Should've taken a picture.

He just needs to get a bettER pERsonality

There is a guy at my gym like that. Actually I only seen him once, think he may have roped.

It was comical how much of a chincel he was, literally like the memes. His chin was non existang. His head looked like Phineas from Phineas and Pherb.
I couldnt stop looking at him, I wanted to put my hand on his shoulder and tell him: it's over buddyboyo
I'm surprised he hasnt roped yet, his coping game must be strong. Someone should invite him here.
How would he rope if there's no chin to clasp to?

mogs me to another dimension and back tbh tbh

I always think about doing shit like that whenever seeing turbo manlets, norwoodcels and other ugly men. Sadly a lot of them are probably bluepillers and refuse to believe the reality of their situation as subhuman males.