Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based today i reveal the blackpill to my pastor

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
this will go like this
pastor remember when we talked about angry virgin males?....im one of them....these are the reasons....your looks define much of your life....woman act like this....
if you could give me some threads to gather better info i would appreciate it

Jenny might find out bro.

Edit: Wait are you that guy, I can't remember.

he will tell some of apostle paul bs about how women aren't necessary and how you should cut your balls and just be like one of these MSTOW .
son't tell him , i used to see ton of christians talking about incels in religious subs and giving always the same generic answer "just go back to jesus bro"

That's @NoLooksNoLife
Oh, well still proceed with caution as everyone has been conditioned to be wary of incels from all the media hit pieces and shootings. He might treat you differently, he may be a holy man but he's still human at the end of the day.

this will go like this
pastor remember when we talked about angry virgin males?....im one of them....these are the reasons....your looks define much of your life....woman act like this....
Give him blackpilled science papers.

Also, use biblical verses:

7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)

But then even God goes on to pick the best looking one jfl

12 So he sent for him and had him brought in. He was glowing with health and had a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the Lord said, “Rise and anoint him; this is the one.”

this will go like this
You can say that the problem today is that the Whore of Babylon rules the world, even inside churches ...

The whore of Babylon is the Sumerian-Akkadian goddess Inanna-Ishtar. She is the origin of all foid worship.

@NoLooksNoLife is the one talking about his Jenny 24/7
All I can think of is that Jenny from the block line from that early 2000's song when I read his Jennyposts :forcedsmile:

tell him to go ER in some mosque , he will probably like it:feelskek:

@NoLooksNoLife will you be telling your pastor and Jenny about your inceldom?

Oh, well still proceed with caution as everyone has been conditioned to be wary of incels from all the media hit pieces and shootings. He might treat you differently, he may be a holy man but he's still human at the end of the day.
he is kinda based, he doesnt hesitate in some harsh things
Give him blackpilled science papers.

Also, use biblical verses:

7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)

But then even God goes on to pick the best looking one jfl

12 So he sent for him and had him brought in. He was glowing with health and had a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the Lord said, “Rise and anoint him; this is the one.”
lmao i will do that, the must read section is a must
You can say that the problem today is that the Whore of Babylon rules the world, even inside churches ...

The whore of Babylon is the Sumerian-Akkadian goddess Inanna-Ishtar. She is the origin of all foid worship.
i will touch the theme of woman pastors for sure

Ancient religions are full of hiroshima nagasaki blackpills
Proverbs 30:20
Such is the way of an adulterous woman: she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, “I have done no wickedness.”

Proverbs 30:20
Such is the way of an adulterous woman: she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, “I have done no wickedness.”
Whores are gaslighting evil pieces of shit as well even in ancient times.

i will touch the theme of woman pastors for sure
In what kind of church are you? I was in a Baptist church for a while but I no longer consider myself a traditional Christian of any denomination

Pastor dikheads are self righteous normies.

Modern Christianity can't save you from inceldom and even modern islam is not looking so great in controlling foids either. If the US hegemony isn't rattled there is literally no hope for incels

I would troll my pastor by telling him that I can't be fruitful and multiply if women aren't attracted to me.

So therefore I'm leaving the church and worshipping Satan. Satan is a better wingman than Jesus tbh. Nice guys finish last.