Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I realize that I will never be normal no matter how hard I try.

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
I've been gymmaxxing for over a year now, I usually keep minding my own business and workout.
But today I saw a group of chads working out together and they all having fun. They're all leaner and probably stronger than me, they were taking a video of themselve working out (Probably to post on social media)
It make me realized that no matter what I do I will never be normal, I don't have any friend, I don't have any social skill, I know I'm not normal and I want to be normal :cryfeels:
So when I came back into my room I just curl up on my bed and cry :feelsrope:

Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot

No one wants to be ugly guys friends and people with good genetics and steroids have much better results.

No one wants to be ugly guys friends and people with good genetics and steroids have much better results.
Actually considering getting on steroids but I need to do more research before I can roidmaxxing

Damn! That’s sad.
5FFDABEF F174 4678 B76D C53CE290F642

Nobody wants to be a 5'5'' guys friend

They're probably stronger than me
Doubt is a fakecel trait,a truecel has no doubts about his genetic inferiority.
Also,only fakecels go to the gym,truecels know it never began so they don't even bother with that shit and ldar in their basement.

I've been gymmaxxing for over a year now, I usually keep minding my own business and workout.
But today I saw a group of chads working out together and they all having fun. They're all leaner and probably stronger than me, they were taking a video of themselve working out (Probably to post on social media)
It make me realized that no matter what I do I will never be normal, I don't have any friend, I don't have any social skill, I know I'm not normal and I want to be normal :cryfeels:
So when I came back into my room I just curl up on my bed and cry :feelsrope:

Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot
being mogged in the gym feels terrible, knowing youll never be anywhere near these Chads level, and your surrounded by stacies everywhere with juicy asses, gym is suifuel

Also,only fakecels go to the gym
It's only way I can cope and it help me sleep
being mogged in the gym feels terrible, knowing youll never be anywhere near these Chads level, and your surrounded by stacies everywhere with juicy asses, gym is suifuel
My gym usually not filled with chad but I guess today just a bad day

truly over for us incels

chatting in the gym killing your gains. keep it up bro ! :chad::chad:

Get stronger and Don't give a fuck