Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today I got mogged by a soyboy

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
He was in his early 30s, norwooding, glasses, pathetic beard and overweight. I could see his belly and man boobs under his Star Wars Mandalorian t-shirt. Not obese like an American truck driver but clearly looked like he didn't work out. He was a walking stereotype of the average redditor.

But he had a Becky wife, a young daughter and she was pushing a baby stroller so that reminded me that even soyboys mog me and are able to ascend :feelsbadman: Even if she cheats on him or if he's into cuckolding and pegging (top kek) he has managed to get a serious relationship and reproduce so that's more than what I'll ever be.

It was him?

He was in his early 30s, norwooding, glasses, pathetic beard and overweight. I could see his belly and man boobs under his Star Wars Mandalorian t-shirt. Not obese like an American truck driver but clearly looked like he didn't work out. He was a walking stereotype of the average redditor.

But he had a Becky wife, a young daughter and she was pushing a baby stroller so that reminded me that even soyboys mog me and are able to ascend :feelsbadman: Even if she cheats on him or if he's into cuckolding and pegging (top kek) he has managed to get a serious relationship and reproduce so that's more than what I'll ever be.
The NT pill is legit.

Imagine getting mogged by @Moeggels
Imagine not being a big manly Chad who oozes testosterone like Ray :feelsrope:
Can’t imagine what kind of beast he must be:what:

Why are you projecting? You think I am a soyboy cause you are?
We both know you’re a subhuman, tagging me in irrelevant shit and using reddit-tier buzzwords won’t change that, i’m afraid :what:

Kill yourself, you mock me for being incel, you normie piece of shit
bro he’s been on the forum for 4 years lol. doubt he’s a normie

Kill yourself, you mock me for being incel, you normie piece of shit
Everyone here is an incel, i’m not the one calling random people soyboys acting like i’m some faggot onion eater from /fit/ though.

Ah, the famous “carapadres” of Spain. I see them around constantly.
NOTHING to be jealous of, my friend. They are simply betabuxxers for their Beckies (in Spain, lol, obnoxious cunts making their lives a living hell). They’re also whores.
You have not been mogged in the slightest. It is a miserable existance with tremendous responsibilities and risks.

Wait, a daughter as well?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

NOTHING to be jealous of, my friend. They are simply betabuxxers for their Beckies (in Spain, lol, obnoxious cunts making their lives a living hell). They’re also whores.
You have not been mogged in the slightest. It is a miserable existance with tremendous responsibilities and risks.

Burbuja.info and forocoches users will understand :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should cut his nuts off IN VIDEOGAME

Star Wars Mandalorian t-shirt.
i hate how those soyfaggot liberal western shittards completely remove religion (basically the idea that consciousness is more important than phisics if you unlock the right pattern) and tradition from their life only to subconsciously obsess after those movies or series ENTIRELY FUCKING ENTIRELY based on "consciousness over matter" or on extreme rigid tradition. This is why you see these pathetic excuse of a human going around at 35 yo obsessing over Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones etc... I LOATHE this fucking trend. This is so fucking pathetic and horrible to see.

This is SO FUCKING typical of the western anglo shit world. Also soys usually do NOT obsess over The Lord of The rings since that movie involves waaaaay less "consciousness over matter"+Tradition themes and revolves aroun stuff like protecting your homeland from Evil (as you can guess it's basically the favourite Movie/books for right wing/christian larpers since they already fulfilled their need for trascendence subconsciously but they cannot fulfill their need for actual action/defense)

Basically as soon as i see someone obsessing over Star wars, harry potter or Got i immediately associate that person with NPC soy retard political and philosophical views and i am fucking spot on 95% of the times

Last edited:
Burbuja.info and forocoches users will understand :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thanks to forocoches I learnt about the “redpill” (not with that term), opening my eyes to the nature of females.
I don’t go there anymore, too many pozzed normies, but I still have an account from 2014…

i hate how those soyfaggot liberal western shittards completely remove religion (basically the idea that consciousness is more important than phisics if you unlock the right pattern) and tradition from their life only to subconsciously obsess after those movies or series ENTIRELY FUCKING ENTIRELY based on "consciousness over matter" or on extreme rigid tradition. This is why you see these pathetic excuse of a human going around at 35 yo obsessing over Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones etc... I LOATHE this fucking trend. This is so fucking pathetic and horrible to see.

This is SO FUCKINooks of right wing/christian Larpers who don't do what they preach so they already are subconsiously fulfilling their need for trascenG typical of the western anglo shit world. Also soys usually do NOT obsess over The Lord of The rings since that movie involves waaaaay less "consciousness over matter"+Tradition themes and revolves aroun stuff like protecting your homeland from Evil (as you can guess it's basically the favourite Movie/books for right wing/christian larpers since they already fulfilled their need for trascendence subconsciously but they cannot fulfill their need for actual action/defense)

Basically as soon as i see someone obsessing over Star wars, harry potter or Got i immediately associate that person with NPC soy retard political and philosophical views and i am fucking spot on 95% of the times
Absolutely correct. They simply don’t understand how they’re lending their Spirit to a commercial venture.

Thanks to forocoches I learnt about the “redpill” (not with that term), opening my eyes to the nature of females.
I don’t go there anymore, too many pozzed normies, but I still have an account from 2014…
Agreed forocoches is fucking awful now. Censorship is rampant after Electrik sold the forum to Newtral and also too many "premium" users and political comissars that can break the rules of the site (trolling, spam, etc) just because they're friends with Electrik or they pay him.

Absolutely correct. They simply don’t understand how they’re lending their Spirit to a commercial venture.
I corrected the text becuse my computer did a mess with words.

However i like That someone else is noticing this trend with pathetic star Wars/Harry Potter fanboys

Agreed forocoches is fucking awful now. Censorship is rampant after Electrik sold the forum to Newtral and also too many "premium" users and political comissars that can break the rules of the site (trolling, spam, etc) just because they're friends with Electrik or they pay him.
It got sold to Newtral??? Just lmao:lul:

Oofy Doofy pill on display: women want submissive effeminate betas, aka soyboys. :smonk: @based_meme

View: https://youtu.be/JkY2FAwIOx8

Oofy Doofy pill on display: women want submissive effeminate betas, aka soyboys. :smonk: @based_meme

View: https://youtu.be/JkY2FAwIOx8

Sam Vaknin makes some valid points, but his overall thesis runs counter to well-established evolutionary psychological theories that have been shown to be true. Women have innate attraction triggers that can't be fooled, hijacked, short-circuited, or manipulated in any way, despite what the slimiest, most used-car-salesman-y PUA will tell you. The stereotypical chad with chad traits (tall, broad-framed, muscular, chiselled jaw, hunter eyes, symmetric face etc.) are what triggers women's attraction (especially during their ovulation cycles) and makes their pussies tingly, wet, and screaming for chad cock to pump their itchy cunts with his seed.

Oofy doofy theory (ODT) seems to be a strictly Western phenomenon that women in gynocentric, matriarchal, feminist societies are socialized and conditioned towards. Naturally, however, their attraction - an uncontrollable and involuntary response - is for conventionally attractive males with status and money. There is an over-abundance of data points everywhere that shows this; you couldn't miss it if you were in a coma.

Recall Briffault's law. "The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place." It's clear that ODT refers to a phenomenon in societies where "women have it all," yet still seek males who must bring some value to the table for them. As Vaknin points out, this value is in their ability to completely dominate the male in the relationship. This is congruent with feminist goals of "overthrowing the patriarchy" ( :feelskek: ) and taking over men's roles, thereby reversing the dominant-submissive roles in male-female dynamics. This is clearly consistent with ODT being socialized, not ingrained.

Last edited:
It got sold to Newtral??? Just lmao:lul:
Not sure if completely sold but it's confirmed they now patrol the forum looking for "fake news" and that he got a lot of money from the deal.

Sam Vaknin makes some valid points, but his overall thesis runs counter to well-established evolutionary psychological theories that have been shown to be true. Women have innate attraction triggers that can't be fooled, hijacked, short-circuited, or manipulated in any way, despite what the slimiest, most used-car-salesman-y PUA will tell you. The stereotypical chad with chad traits (tall, broad-framed, muscular, chiselled jaw, hunter eyes, symmetric face etc.) are what triggers women's attraction (especially during their ovulation cycles) and makes their pussies tingly, wet, and screaming for chad cock to pump their itchy cunts with his seed.

Oofy doofy theory (ODT) seems to be a strictly Western phenomenon that women in gynocentric, matriarchal, feminist societies are socialized and conditioned towards. Naturally, however, their attraction - an uncontrollable and involuntary response - is for conventionally attractive males with status and money. There is an over-abundance of data points everywhere that shows this; you couldn't miss it if you were in a coma.

Recall Briffault's law. "The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place." It's clear that ODT refers to a phenomenon in societies where "women have it all," yet still seek males who must bring some value to the table for them. As Vaknin points out, this value is in their ability to completely dominate the male in the relationship. This is congruent with feminist goals of "overthrowing the patriarchy" ( :feelskek: ) and taking over men's roles, thereby reversing the dominant-submissive roles in male-female dynamics. This is clearly consistent with ODT being socialized, not ingrained.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink:

soys are cucking themselve for foids.