Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today i didn't say thank you to a Stacy cashier

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
And it felt amazing. I usually greet stacy cashiers by saying hi and i've rarely got any eye contact back when greeting them. So today i got tired of it and ignored her after she wanted to hand me the receit. I usually say thank you after they hand me the receit, today i turned my head, didn't say anything and made her into air. I could tell she got a little surprised and had a small look of disgust on her face in my periferal vision. I felt much less of a cuck. Kinda like a MSTOW in a way.

Also when i was browsing for vegetables, this normie-tier worker talked about how she always got text messages after she got home from work. That also made me rage a little inside. I dont understand why they don't implement self check out there.

From now on i will always ignore foid cashiers if they refuse to have any eye contact with me. Going to a grocery store is a huge black pill. If they don't have any eye contact with you then you know it's over. If you think they do it to every customer you're dead wrong. I've seen them smile and have eye contact several times to chads ahead of me in line. They always look who's in line. If they see me they've pretty much decided not to have eye contact before i get up to the counter. It's so easy to tell even a child could see it.

EDIT: She also didn't move the conveyor belt enough so half of my wares got stuck. She could've atleast pushed them.

Last edited:
They are not entitled to any thank yous

Yikes sweaty you are not entitled to act that way after she gave you her time and attention helping you out.

I’ve never seen a Stacy working a cashier job tbh.

Based. I usually do that too.

I’ve never seen a Stacy working a cashier job tbh.
Lucky you. Where i shop there are 80% fake-tanned stacy cashiers. It's guaranteed to meet a foid cashier when you go shopping there. I shop like 5 times a week there and maybe once or twice a month i come across a male cashier. Kinda hellish for incels.

Order of attendance (imo):

Male cashiers
Old cashiers

If the cashier is a roastie, do the entire process without saying a word to it.

Based, doing gods work

Tonight she will be fucked by Chad and forget about it sadly. Us incels can only have these small skirmishes and call them victorys.

She won't sleep tonight because of that. Roastie BTFO.

Yikes sweaty you are not entitled to act that way after she gave you her time and attention helping you out.
Holy Pickle Rick on a popsicle! Let's unpack this my sweat summer child. This is why you are inklel :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why would you say thank youn in first place ....

I work a summer job at a grocery store and all the cashiers are 16-17 yo foids. Whenever a Chad/Chadlite comes they make eye contact, smile, flirt etc. but when I came to buy ONE item the Staciest of them all didn't even ASK if I want my receipt and threw it away before I could reach out for it. Everyday I want to kill myself after the shift is over.

Well I never say it

Tonight she will be fucked by Chad and forget about it sadly. Us incels can only have these small skirmishes and call them victorys.

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting"

-Sun Tzu

One small step at a time. We may lose the battles, but we will eventually win the war.

Because she cares so much about ur thank you

They don't give a shit about any of us, so why thank them

6’5 male doesn’t say thank you: Bold, mysterious
5’6 male doesn’t say thank you: Introverted, rude

I never say thank you. They're here to serve. Without people like me, they'd be out of their job.
They should be grateful I'm spending money.

Wow. What a badass.
You'd be on your knees to blow him.

Some say this is pathetic but tbh this is how you break Stacie's delusion of grandeur. Everyone is nice and helpful in her world, if men wouldn't be total cucks and start slobbering when a Stacey interacts with them, Stacie's would start to come down from their high horses.

Self-checkout is the way to go.

And it felt amazing. I usually greet stacy cashiers by saying hi and i've rarely got any eye contact back when greeting them. So today i got tired of it and ignored her after she wanted to hand me the receit. I usually say thank you after they hand me the receit, today i turned my head, didn't say anything and made her into air. I could tell she got a little surprised and had a small look of disgust on her face in my periferal vision. I felt much less of a cuck. Kinda like a MSTOW in a way.

Also when i was browsing for vegetables, this normie-tier worker talked about how she always got text messages after she got home from work. That also made me rage a little inside. I dont understand why they don't implement self check out there.

From now on i will always ignore foid cashiers if they refuse to have any eye contact with me. Going to a grocery store is a huge black pill. If they don't have any eye contact with you then you know it's over. If you think they do it to every customer you're dead wrong. I've seen them smile and have eye contact several times to chads ahead of me in line. They always look who's in line. If they see me they've pretty much decided not to have eye contact before i get up to the counter. It's so easy to tell even a child could see it.

EDIT: She also didn't move the conveyor belt enough so half of my wares got stuck. She could've atleast pushed them.
Based.