Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today, I bring you a story from my highschool days (way back in 2012/2013).

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
So I'll start by saying I knew this high tier white becky foid, which I thought was into my ethnic ass. She was white with freckles over her face and brown hair:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, 7/10. She asked me once when we were riding on the bus if I was into rock music, I told her nope. Anyways, she rejected me for this white low tier normie with acne all over his face who was supposedly a DJ.

However, he comes the brutal part. Due to being in highschool and being horny and :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: as fuck, I decided to become her orbiter and still chase after her. This didn't last long. She got a new white boyfriend, some Chadlite with a bald head look, think Jimmy Hopkins from Bully. They both came up to me one day when I was sitting on the bleachers, and the dude threatened to beat "my punk ass if I didn't leave his girlfriend alone." My stomach sank/ and my adrenaline kicked in at that moment. To this day I'm surprised how I didn't socked him in his Chadlite face:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes:, then again, I was such a faggot and high inhib as fuck (I'm still high inhib, just a lot less now) at the time that I didn't take him up on the offer of caving his Chadlite skull in, he wasn't gymmaxxed and/or not even a tallfag TBH, so I decided to let her go since it wasn't worth me getting suspended for 5 days for no reason:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. I was so angry and hurt that I didn't speak to the foid anymore.

Damn Bae that's wild

Living with regrets they're hard lol

Imagine what would've happened had you beaten him up.

I think people would still be on his side regardless but.... women are the bad "guys".

Women break bonds, women depend on men to do virtually everything. Except write a diary(in retrospect to a thread called, "Would you fuck Anne Frank?").

Living with regrets they're hard lol

Imagine what would've happened had you beaten him up.

I think people would still be on his side regardless but.... women are the bad "guys".

Women break bonds, women depend on men to do virtually everything. Except write a diary(in retrospect to a thread called, "Would you fuck Anne Frank?").
If I had beaten him up, and seem like he was getting his ass kicked pretty badly, she probably would've join to save her boyfriend against evil inkler:lul::lul::lul:..